How to update server/outgoing packet IDs

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Hello,
So using @Sledmore 's post that he made a while back, I was able to easily grab the incoming client headers, which is great but I don't understand how to search for the outgoing. I believe that you must search for the packet structures but I'm currently unaware of how to do this and I'm struggling to find any detailed information about it.

On that note also, are there any header-updating programs for PlusEmu? I found AHPU but I believe that is for Azure. Any information to help me understand how to grab those structures would be great.

Thank you.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I'm also interested in this. Currently working on updating the packet headers and was wondering if there were any tools/techniques that can help with the process beyond what was written in Sledmore's post. Information about outgoing packets would be useful too, I haven't looked at them yet though. I did see a thread on RZ regarding outgoing packets, I'll see if I can dig it up later, I had some success with it.

There was also a post about packet structures somewhere which came in helpful although I still found it difficult trying to compare some of the packet structures in the EMU to the SWF's.

I haven't tried this yet, but it may also come in useful:
DL:

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
I'm also interested in this. Currently working on updating the packet headers and was wondering if there were any tools/techniques that can help with the process beyond what was written in Sledmore's post. Information about outgoing packets would be useful too, I haven't looked at them yet though. I did see a thread on RZ regarding outgoing packets, I'll see if I can dig it up later, I had some success with it.

There was also a post about packet structures somewhere which came in helpful although I still found it difficult trying to compare some of the packet structures in the EMU to the SWF's.

I haven't tried this yet, but it may also come in useful:
DL:

I have used that program, It's good but not sure if the program gives the correct header tho

Users who are viewing this thread