How to update Emu SWF build

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Can someone go into depth on how to do it? I've a list of all the packets (InComing and OutGoing) and I have the n, e and d keys, so I figured, if I replace them, then re-code anything that needs to be re-coded it should be it. But just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything. So if I am, can you explain in depth on what needs to be done?

Cheers amigo.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Don't know if you've understood it properly. From what I can read you have the packets of the SWF you want to upgrade to? (Because these change every new revision). The N/E/D Keys are for RSA (N,E are public D is private). These are used for RC4 encryption, generally you don't need to change these as when you crack a SWF you'd change those keys yourself.

You don't need to re-code anything (generally) just most times it is a packet structure change (which will 9/10 times require code for extra functionality).

Each Habbo build:
  • New Packet IDs (Header IDs, used in your Incoming (Client Packets) and Outgoing (Server Packets)).
  • Figure out if you're using RC4 in your SWF or not (if you're you'll need to change the N/E/D keys inside of the SWF, not the emulator, unless the cracked SWF you use has different N/E/D keys).
  • Possibly have to change several Packet Structures.
I skipped out the cracking, as I assume you'll not yet know how to do this, but there is a few websites that provide cracked SWFs.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Don't know if you've understood it properly. From what I can read you have the packets of the SWF you want to upgrade to? (Because these change every new revision). The N/E/D Keys are for RSA (N,E are public D is private). These are used for RC4 encryption, generally you don't need to change these as when you crack a SWF you'd change those keys yourself.

You don't need to re-code anything (generally) just most times it is a packet structure change (which will 9/10 times require code for extra functionality).

Each Habbo build:
  • New Packet IDs (Header IDs, used in your Incoming (Client Packets) and Outgoing (Server Packets)).
  • Figure out if you're using RC4 in your SWF or not (if you're you'll need to change the N/E/D keys inside of the SWF, not the emulator, unless the cracked SWF you use has different N/E/D keys).
  • Possibly have to change several Packet Structures.
I skipped out the cracking, as I assume you'll not yet know how to do this, but there is a few websites that provide cracked SWFs.

No, I can't crack SWF's, so I use swfcrax.com :p Yeah, I have the packet list's for all Incoming and OutGoing. As far as I know, my friend double checked it and made sure that it doesn't use RS4. I get that the packets change every build, and that they all do their own thing. I'm going from an old UI, to the latest one :)
Cheers for that though.

1 more thing though, would it be too much to ask for an explanation onto to packet log and find the right packet looking at the scripts file?
Cheers amigo.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014

That's one for build 14/3/2014 . Novafatum doesn't work on my laptop so I can't packet log myself :c (Bloody EduStar) But yeah, I'm looking into becoming a Habbo dev and packets is one thing I don't know. So if you can help teach me how to find all packets, that'll be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread