How to translate this text? (I NEED HELP PLS)

Karel

May 15, 2019
Is that Plus Emulator or some emulator based on Plus? Then it's in your emulator probably in the UserDataFactory class. Open the .sln file of your emulator in Visual Studio and edit 'HabPlus Ekibi' to 'Staff Chat' or whatever you want to call it. Then compile your emulator and start it. Log in to your client and be proud of your hard work :)

akinamiyuki

Jun 13, 2019
Dont find dude :/
Is that Plus Emulator or some emulator based on Plus? Then it's in your emulator probably in the UserDataFactory class. Open the .sln file of your emulator in Visual Studio and edit 'HabPlus Ekibi' to 'Staff Chat' or whatever you want to call it. Then compile your emulator and start it. Log in to your client and be proud of your hard work :)

akinamiyuki

Jun 13, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

Karel

May 15, 2019
Ah I see you’re using Slopt Emulator. I’m not familiar with that emulator at all but maybe if you search for ‘Habplus Ekibi’ in the entire solution (click arrow next to ‘current document’ to show a dropdown and select ‘entire solution’) you might find it and be able to edit it

Users who are viewing this thread