How to setup camera Nitrov2/arctrus/Atom

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
I feel as if there is not much help nowadays on hotels so im here trying to help that change i have a full setup video going to post later after edited.

Firstly:
Lets download the PNG plugin from brain CMS its the only way i can get things to work correctly .

Secondly:
Lets Download the Usercontent Folder for your Badgeparts files and camera folders i supplied here for easy access.

Third:
If you followed the new IIS Nitrov2 setup on this forum you have same directory as me but goto your
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public folder and place the usercontent folder there and goto the next step when everything looks like this.
You must be registered for see images attach

Fourth: You want to open you Databases editor and go to emulator_settings table and search for imager and edit
Tables:

Also:

You should be set after Emu reboot!

nitr0x

Oct 26, 2012
Hello, first of all, thank you for the tutorial. However, I have a problem: the photos display well in the CMS and in the game, but not in the preview. Where could the issue be? I have followed all the steps.

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
Hello, first of all, thank you for the tutorial. However, I have a problem: the photos display well in the CMS and in the game, but not in the preview. Where could the issue be? I have followed all the steps.
Got th up-config in the public folder

nitr0x

Oct 26, 2012
Got th up-config in the public folder
Thank you very much, it's resolved, but I have another issue, so I'm asking you. I don't know if you're aware, but I'm using the latest version of Arcturus, and the jukeboxes aren't working. When I click on them, nothing happens, and no window appears.

Thanks. :)

Spooned

Oct 27, 2018
I feel as if there is not much help nowadays on hotels so im here trying to help that change i have a full setup video going to post later after edited.

Firstly:
Lets download the PNG plugin from brain CMS its the only way i can get things to work correctly .

Secondly:
Lets Download the Usercontent Folder for your Badgeparts files and camera folders i supplied here for easy access.

Third:
If you followed the new IIS Nitrov2 setup on this forum you have same directory as me but goto your
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public folder and place the usercontent folder there and goto the next step when everything looks like this.

Fourth: You want to open you Databases editor and go to emulator_settings table and search for imager and edit
Tables:

Also:

You should be set after Emu reboot!

Sorry to be a pain, did all of this, you didn't tell us what to do with the PHP plugin plus doing all this still hasn't resulted in Group Badges loading at all on AtomCMS.

I can show you a screenshot if you need to see.

Thanks,

nightmarewilliam

Feb 19, 2023
it's no longer this plugin. new :
Thanks, I installed this plugin, the camera works fine. But the room photos do not work, do you know why?
Post automatically merged:

and the photos look too small on the wall

Attachments

• screenshot.PNG
    screenshot.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

mark472

Jun 15, 2014
Change item camera in emulator_settings
I installed the new plugin you stated above.
However whenever i try to take a picture and head to preview it doesn't show a preview and whenever i click on the buttons nothing happens.
It also doesn't show the image on the register page.

Any clue what im doing wrong here?

Attachments

• afbeelding_2024-04-05_131101601.png
    afbeelding_2024-04-05_131101601.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
  • afbeelding_2024-04-05_131138259.png
    afbeelding_2024-04-05_131138259.png
    12 KB · Views: 16
  • afbeelding_2024-04-05_131221992.png
    afbeelding_2024-04-05_131221992.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread