How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 1)

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Having issues with teh WSS sockets any advice it saying configuration error and show on the dev console that says

nitro-renderer-493a6bde.js:103 WebSocket connection to 'wss://ws.vortexhotel.co.uk:2096/' failed: any idea or help please

Cav

Jul 28, 2024
Thanks for the tutorial. I have a question before I start to work on this. Is it absolutely necessary to do this on a vps? Or can I do this on a Hyper-V host with server 2016/2019 in my LAN? Because I just need this to work over LAN so others on the same network can join. The IP address used will just be a 192.168.x.x address.

Thanks.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks for the tutorial. I have a question before I start to work on this. Is it absolutely necessary to do this on a vps? Or can I do this on a Hyper-V host with server 2016/2019 in my LAN? Because I just need this to work over LAN so others on the same network can join. The IP address used will just be a 192.168.x.x address.

Thanks.
You can, but for the sake of a cheap vps ( ) you might as well just get it setup on a VPS, you can follow the tutorial then.

Habdream

Nov 10, 2015
Restart the vps and try again, I noticed this as well, make sure Java is installed as well.
You must be registered for see images attach

It did not help :(

EDIT:

Took an older version of DBeaver and it works :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread