How to set up a Phone thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luqman

Sep 28, 2010
Here is another way you can setup a Phone connection for Vip,
You can either Get another "SIM" Card with a new number witch you can add to the the hotel in the Vip page. And who ever want's to get Vip with there phone they can Txt you. and send you money through txt.
The best place to get a cheap Sim card would be the post office,
You can get them from there for about $4.00.
And after they have sent you money to your phone you can Go to your Service,
*Optus,Telstra* ect. And get the money taken off.

Hope this guide Helps :)

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
OK, not to take this the wrong way. I'm black, always loved fried chicken and watermelon but wouldn't do all that.

DaoPay is a SMS Payment service that allows costumers to pay for an item by sending a SMS TXT Message to a specific number. Theirfor paying with their phone. Once that's done, the money is transferred to your PayPal (and/or that other option on DaoPay) Account. But, I recently found out that it takes 60 days for the money from DaoPay to be transferred to my PayPal Account.

So, I, 'Quan. Am looking for a new SMS Payment service much like DaoPay that can actually transfer the money right then and their. So I won't have to wait 60 days. Because then, I would have to wait 60 days before I can give out the VIP Subscription to one the Flamerz at FlameHotel.
And their are a lot of Flamerz who want VIP but don't have PayPal but ye has a mobile phone.

I want my hotel, FlameHotel to have a full domain (.com).

Luqman

Sep 28, 2010
OK, not to take this the wrong way. I'm black, always loved fried chicken and watermelon but wouldn't do all that.

DaoPay is a SMS Payment service that allows costumers to pay for an item by sending a SMS TXT Message to a specific number. Theirfor paying with their phone. Once that's done, the money is transferred to your PayPal (and/or that other option on DaoPay) Account. But, I recently found out that it takes 60 days for the money from DaoPay to be transferred to my PayPal Account.

So, I, 'Quan. Am looking for a new SMS Payment service much like DaoPay that can actually transfer the money right then and their. So I won't have to wait 60 days. Because then, I would have to wait 60 days before I can give out the VIP Subscription to one the Flamerz at FlameHotel.
And their are a lot of Flamerz who want VIP but don't have PayPal but ye has a mobile phone.

I want my hotel, FlameHotel to have a full domain (.com).
If you Can code, you can code a SMS System. I have a friend, his A computer person. And he has coded his own system for his mobile.

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
That's him not me. Please don't get made that CamShy said your post doesn't make sense..

Luqman

Sep 28, 2010
It does to me. And if you like i can get him to help me code you a SMS System witch will allow your user's to Send a txt to a number witch will automanicly cost the user how much you want them to pay for it. Then in less then 5 minutes the money will be sent to your PayPal.

~FLAME~

Sep 29, 2010
It does to me. And if you like i can get him to help me code you a SMS System witch will allow your user's to Send a txt to a number witch will automanicly cost the user how much you want them to pay for it. Then in less then 5 minutes the money will be sent to your PayPal.

I would appreciate it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread