How to remove HC subscription info

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
Edit the nitro source and recompile
i have another question.
there is a way to set the hc subscription as infinite?
i tried just to increase value at hc_on_register_duration in the database, but when i log in the client the emulator send this error:

Attachments

• err.png
    err.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 9

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
i have another question.
there is a way to set the hc subscription as infinite?
i tried just to increase value at hc_on_register_duration in the database, but when i log in the client the emulator send this error:
If you’re using Atom the default was already 10 years.

You’ll need to edit your hc days in the database to stop this error and adjust the hc on register back to default

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
what u mean hc days, where can i find it?
I forgot the table name but it’s like subscriptions or club or or something I’m not at pc right now to check
Just find the subscription for your user ID and delete it while you are offline, rebuy it on catalog instead .

May require an emu reboot tho not entirely sure
Same goes for any accounts that registered and pull up this same error when on logging in

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
I forgot the table name but it’s like subscriptions or club or or something I’m not at pc right now to check
Just find the subscription for your user ID and delete it while you are offline, rebuy it on catalog instead .

May require an emu reboot tho not entirely sure
Same goes for any accounts that registered and pull up this same error when on logging in
i can't buy subscription in the catalogue, there are only furnies about the hc.
i tried to find something in the database but i'm not really sure that i'm in the right place lol
i attach a screenshot

Attachments

• 00.png
    00.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 13

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Just find the bobba club page and enable it
I assume your using my catalog

Also that’s emulator settings you’re looking for the subscriptions table

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
Hi guys, do u know how to remove this?
All you have to do is open "ui-config.json" file within your nitro files look for "hc.disabled"
You must be registered for see images attach
change this to true, reload your client make sure to clear your caches through Cloudflare and browser if changes don't show right away.

You don't need to edit the nitro source because if you ever wanna enable it back in the future you'd removed the code for it when there's already a config to enable and disable it xD
Post automatically merged:

For unlimited HC use the .jar plugin provided in this for your emulator plugins!

Attachments

• UnlimitedHC.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 7

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
All you have to do is open "ui-config.json" file within your nitro files look for "hc.disabled"
You must be registered for see images attach
change this to true, reload your client make sure to clear your caches through Cloudflare and browser if changes don't show right away.

You don't need to edit the nitro source because if you ever wanna enable it back in the future you'd removed the code for it when there's already a config to enable and disable it xD
Post automatically merged:

For unlimited HC use the .jar plugin provided in this for your emulator plugins!
tysm

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread