How to make R63B English!

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Hey guys, a lot of you have been inboxing me with your skype names asking me to fix your client etc so I thought I'd help you all in one go.

FOR THIS TUTORIAL, YOU WILL NEED:
-
-
- An IQ over 1

So in this tutorial I am going to show you how to make your catalogue English and your command dialogue English.

Step one:
Go to your BcStorm folder and go to Bin>Debug>System
and you will see a file called commands.ini. Right click on it and click Edit or Open with>Notepad ++
0171a865bd604dd58bb81be.png

Step 2:
In notepad ++, delete all data inside and replace with the following code:

Then click save and restart the emulator.

Step 3:
If you are using navicat, follow these steps. If you are not, skip this and go on to next step.
Open Navicat and go to the correct database. Then go to Query.
ae4d56090cfe4bc89c8f454.png

Once in Query, click New Query.
psOWs1P.png

Once clicked, a window should pop up. In the sql code box on navicat, paste the code shown below.

When entered, click run!
oMYFWnk.png

When you have done all this, restart the emulator or go to your client and type refresh_catalogue
YSNuI6T.png

PHPMYADMIN:

Step 1: Go to PHPMYADMIN and go to the correct database and click sql located at the top
qIo6j4a.png

Once done, a box will pop up and just enter this code and click go
hvybhEH.png

Then restart the emu or go to the client and type refresh_catalogue

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps :)

- Jamie

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Perhaps the title could be: How To Setup an R63B Emulator and Client in English.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
This is nice, i know alot of people who struggled with the furni and trying to make it english. Well done mate!

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Nice one bud, I started Translating the BcStorm EMU commands but then lost it all due to the owners playing around to much with the server ..

Did you do Commands also?

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
I think the thread title is not good. Haha, maybe try to think for the one that will REALLY suit the thread. But besides, still good tut :)

Users who are viewing this thread