How to make R63 | With links|

badboyke

May 2, 2011
Hi!
When i go to i get the normal home but when i click on register, i get an page with very much white color's and pictures don't load?
Could someone teamviewer me or add me @ msn?
[email protected] (Im dutch)

Thx!

Stranger

Apr 19, 2011
Hi!
When i go to i get the normal home but when i click on register, i get an page with very much white color's and pictures don't load?
Could someone teamviewer me or add me @ msn?
[email protected] (Im dutch)

Thx!
Complete your Register, then go into htdocs and go to inc . Then double click the file 'class.tpl', once there, find
$this->SetParam('web_build', '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/YOUR-NUMBERS');
Change it from what ever numbers are in place 'YOUR-NUMBERS' to 180, should fix your problem. :)

badboyke

May 2, 2011
Complete your Register, then go into htdocs and go to inc . Then double click the file 'class.tpl', once there, find

Change it from what ever numbers are in place 'YOUR-NUMBERS' to 180, should fix your problem. :)

Thx! That worked! But now im with another problem! Could you please add me on msn? I'd preffer to have direct contact for best result you know.
[email protected]

Thx!!

When i try to get into the hotel, it keeps restarting. Help? MSN = [email protected]
Please add me!

GlennBest

May 4, 2011
Can Someone please make a r63 for me? I am having alot of trouble. I have a VPS and a domain but i have no clue on how to make one. If you can help me please add my msn [email protected] please and thank you!

DeWayne

Jun 14, 2011
is there a possibilty you can help me make one?

-------------------------- Post merged 3 Hours 33 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

{help} 4) Making Your Database
- Go to 'http://localhost/phpmyadmin/' and login with your username 'root' and the password you created earlier
- Once you have created your database, remember to also edit your inc.config file again, so that you have the correct database! {help}

okay as u can see he says to go this... which i did... after i go into and log in... and and make the uberdb and i click import and i browse my xampp file and go to Htdocs where do i go from there to import the stuff... please help

-------------------------- Post merged 9 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

help me please... he doesnt add a part that should really be there...

4) Making Your Database
- Go to 'http://localhost/phpmyadmin/' and login with your username 'root' and the password you created earlier
- Once you have created your database, remember to also edit your inc.config file again, so that you have the correct database!

after i go to the phpadmin page... i created a database... then i clicked import... after i go into htdocs where do i go to put the database in there?

DeWayne

Jun 14, 2011
ummm... help? when where in and we make a db and click import and click browse where is it that we go to in the emu or the cms file to import the shit?

Kyle-Santoro

Jan 24, 2011
The db files can be out there on its own or in with the cms or emu files look for something .sql and extract it to your desktop then import it there.

DeWayne

Jun 14, 2011
when in or what ever the hell it is, and we make a db and click import then browse where do we go in the file to find the database to import?

Users who are viewing this thread