How to make money easily

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Hello,
This is my method on how I earn so much online. In the past 6 months I have been earning money online. It started off with just $1 per day. After a week I raised to around $10-15 a day. First of all, you will need to sign up to a simple website. This website asks for your name, birthdate and address. The reason for this is only to verify your age and address so they can ship items to you. They deliver things like Amazon vouchers via e-mail so if you plan on using that then there's no need to fill in a legitimate address. They will never send any mail to your address either. After you have signed up I will explain what to do to start out earning little money per day. After you are earning a nice stable $5+, you can maximize your earnings by putting it all on a much larger scale. Sign up to the website using the link below 100% free with 250 bonus points ($2.50).

Getting down to the method. Let me explain the objective of this website. It is a simple fill out surveys for cash website with a nice twist. You get paid 20% per referral you get. I have several methods I am willing to share to help you get 100's of referrals per week. The more referrals you get, the higher the percentage per referral you will get. A while back when I achieved 100 referrals I got to 30% referral bonus. Now I have 40% and it can go up higher. This means when someone joins under my code, allocated to you when you join the website, I get 40% of whatever they earn from their referrals or survey filling. Some surveys are worth over 2500 points per survey and people are more than happy to do these surveys. I referred my first 10 people and 1/10 of the people did a 2500 survey and others did small 100-500 point ones. You also get paid for your referral's referrals. This means while your sleeping, having fun or at school, your referrals will be working hard to earn money and when they earn from spreading their link, you earn their earnings too. Without going to to to much detail, this is an amazing money making opportunity.
My Methods to gaining large amounts of referrals:
  • YouTube: Create a nice YouTube video, or copy one already out there and upload it with your referral code/link. Use websites like to make your YouTube video get ranked much higher and also look more legit. Making videos like "How to get FREE Netflix account!" and showing the survey of the website will get you a lot of videos. They key to the YouTube method is using Enhance Views to get your video at the top of your niches search so people click on it and see it.
  • Pastebin: is where I make around 20% of my referrals from. The thing about Pastebin is anything you paste ranks into Google top searches very fast and you are guaranteed around 40-75 views in just 5 minutes of posting each post. You can link them to your referral link.
  • Social Networks: Facebook and Twitter are also VERY good ways to get referrals. If you have lot's of followers on twitter, you can tweet 1-5 times per day about making money, getting free Netflix trials and more. Include your referral link in this tweet. Facebook groups are also very good. Like the group/pages and spam comments that sound good similar to your twitter tweets. Personally, I think the facebook method is more affective as say you make the post on a page that has 22,000,000 (22 million) likes, you will be putting a FaceBook notification through to over 22 million people. FaceBook is where I started out making my $5 per day. You can't go wrong.
Tips:
  • Use to cover up your referral link for maximum clicks. People usually don't like giving people referrals so try to disguise your links as much as possible.
  • Tell your school friends, family and MSN/FaceBook/Skype and internet buddies about this and give them your code/link.
  • You get 250 points free for signing up regardless but tell people you only get it if you sign up under your link. This works well - I use it a lot.
  • Don't give up on day one. It took me 6 months to get where I am today making over $50 per day.

Users who are viewing this thread