Jul 6, 2011
First
Make a site
Third
Get a working loader
Fifth
Upload loader to your webs HTML code box or any site maker you use
And now you have your own oldskool retro
All was posted by me written on my computer.
If found on any forum site please let me know

~Only on DevBest's By iSpade

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
First
Make a site
Third
Get a working loader
Fifth
Upload loader to your webs HTML code box or any site maker you use
And now you have your own oldskool retro
All was posted by me written on my computer.
If found on any forum site please let me know

~Only on DevBest's By iSpade

Really unspecific, screen shots would be of help. I also think you're generalizing that people have previous experience with these kinds of things, lots of people don't.
I mean, it's nothing special really. Also, it would be better to provide an introduction, and a list of downloads you'll need, with the links possibly. 3/10

iSpade

Jul 6, 2011
Mostly all the server links are broken but some people find some servers and why add photos if you don't understand this there is always more tut's Im pretty sure I don't have the only tut about oldskool retro's on here.So for the user's who read this and need pictures I prefer go to some other tut not to be mean but yeah.

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
Mostly all the server links are broken but some people find some servers and why add photos if you don't understand this there is always more tut's Im pretty sure I don't have the only tut about oldskool retro's on here.So for the user's who read this and need pictures I prefer go to some other tut not to be mean but yeah.

Then why post it in the first place? And no, the links aren't broken? There's plenty of downloads for them out there, just they're filled with runtime errors. Again, if the links for old skool servers are broken then what's the point of posting this in the first place?

iSpade

Jul 6, 2011
Okay im going say whats on my mind if you don't like my thread or can't say anything nice then keep you thoughts in you head.And like I said some links are broken and some servers do say run time error but like i said it's a couple that work!.And the reason why I posted is because some of the forums gets mixed up so it's good to make a couple of these.

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
Okay im going say whats on my mind if you don't like my thread or can't say anything nice then keep you thoughts in you head.And like I said some links are broken and some servers do say run time error but like i said it's a couple that work!.And the reason why I posted is because some of the forums gets mixed up so it's good to make a couple of these.

I'm not being rude by any means, and I'm sorry if it came out as that. I gave you 4 or 5 things you could add to make your tutorial better, and you chose to completely disregard them. But hey, that's your choice whether or not to take my feedback. I do not mean to discourage you, just help you out. This tutorial would be x10 better if you did the following things:

Adding a few screenshots, even just one would make this more appealing and understandable

Be more specific and add more details to your steps, for example
Make a site
You could say Go to , register and make your website.

Get a working loader

You could say; Go to and enter your hotel details, this will generate the code for your loader with prehosted DCRs

Catch my drift?

But yeah, I'm just trying to help not discourage you. :)

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Also, you could add an intro like "Hello Devbest, today I'd like to show you how to make your own Habbo Retro!" or something like that.

iSpade

Jul 6, 2011
True true mate.But you see I thought you were coming at me wrong it's my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread