How to make a v26 emu closed source?

Teoz

Jun 11, 2011
Hello, I was wondering how to make a v26 emu closed source you know how Phoenix 3.0 is. Because i made a v26 emu that is recoded and it's real good but i wanna make it closed source how could i make it Closed? Thnx

SomeOneCool

Aug 23, 2011
Hey so i was wondering if you wanna makea deal

My deal is if you make me a Phoenix Retro i will let you know what you want
my Deal is that i dont care if it is a RP or a normal i just want one that doesnt use Localhost
becuse i cant get on Localhost

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You are all fucking stupid. To make an emulator closed source, all you have to fucking do is release only the .exe found in the debug folder. If it's based off holograph, you can't release it closed source.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You are all fucking stupid. To make an emulator closed source, all you have to fucking do is release only the .exe found in the debug folder. If it's based off holograph, you can't release it closed source.

This is why I love you(L).

Also, yeah hes right, but if you do decide to be a wanker (and break Holograph rules), then what to do would be obfuscating your code.

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
So what your trying to explain is that you can code things or not code things and use it from internet and credit yourself for something you didnt make

Users who are viewing this thread