How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariam5546

Jun 27, 2011
Field 'position' doesn't have a default value When I register i get that error
"How to fix it ;(" :(

Still in spanish after updating external_flash_texts.txt.

anyone who knows why this doesn't work?
You need to clear your internet browser

Isma35k

Dec 30, 2014
you guys with the parse string error is and error i think with the ersion of NET but i fixed it the another error i don't understand is that the client loads but when it load the games main windows o welcome page it redirect to /me site :/

Kentoski

Jan 4, 2015
I get this error when I go and turn on my EMU, any help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 16

Suflly

Mar 14, 2014

I have an error. Could someone help me with teamviewer?
My Skype name is Suflly. With a blue icon (Not an enderman)
YV08Pby.png

Matias

Mar 27, 2013
What is this? I have seen so many have this problem? Do it find a link where this problem have gat selusion ? Can`t find it my self.

Sorry for my English!

Attachments

• YV08Pby.png
    YV08Pby.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 10

Zombiesz

Apr 2, 2013
I followed the tutorial thoroughly but I keep on having the same problem, On the homepage there's no Avatar, The Emulator says it's working but the Client remains black. I think it has something to do with the SWFS even though I set it up accordingly. I've been at this for awhile, It's set up on my VPS and I just want to get this working before I have a nervous breakdown/Heart attack.

Littlevampire

Jan 14, 2015
I have this working, but one question remains; as the database is quite empty, do I need to create the public rooms or is there a database that works with this guide? (tried several others databases but would end up crashing the server as it is a bit different).

@Zombiesz, did you setup the server listen to external IP? (or forgot somewhere in a configuration file?), this was my case :p, oh and the avatar on the CMS I do have that problem too but everything else works.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
To everybody with the avatar problem - It must be something to do with the CSS or me.php page. If you send me them, I may be able to fix. Me.PHP especially. As for the emulator problems, I will look. If you need help, add my Skype but I will post all fixes on here.
P.S; R63 is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread