How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
@Nippy Hi could you make a new tutorial with the Latest UI as of now? I am attempting to make a Habbo Retro for experimental purposes, but no threads work for me. Hope you can help.

Cr0atoan

Dec 9, 2014
I'm confused. I did everything and got stuck here:

''Now click save, one this is done, your Swfs should be done extracting! And should look like this''

I do not have the SWFs anywhere.. except in AKIIX silverware but not extracted. And where the hell is the emulator located? so retarded

Oct 11, 2014
I'm confused. I did everything and got stuck here:

''Now click save, one this is done, your Swfs should be done extracting! And should look like this''

I do not have the SWFs anywhere.. except in AKIIX silverware but not extracted. And where the hell is the emulator located? so retarded
PM me bro

Cr0atoan

Dec 9, 2014
PM me bro
Check your skype..

CMS

Code:
Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: include_once(checktheban.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

And also this with the emu:

yoMop7b.png

That's what should be the error:
Code:
                            height = Convert.ToDouble(dRow[6]);

BTW my Windows name isn't Daniel... so that's weird.

Last edited:

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
I get this error when I start the emulator up, someone help please :)

EdNxZsA.png
Okay, go back and check your config.ini (EMU Configuration) and then your config.php (Main Configuration) make sure the database details are the same for each.

When it looks like this: (doesn't have to be the exact colors) Your client should be working if your client.php is setup correctly.
KKQla8Q.png

Scorp

Feb 5, 2013
Okay, go back and check your config.ini (EMU Configuration) and then your config.php (Main Configuration) make sure the database details are the same for each.

When it looks like this: (doesn't have to be the exact colors) Your client should be working if your client.php is setup correctly.
KKQla8Q.png

Yeah all the details are correct and the same
OA9AVBT.png

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Okay so, where it says "password" change that to your actual password you setup at the beggining. And change "r63" to the name of the database you are using, or if it is named r63, leave it as so.

Scorp

Feb 5, 2013
Okay so, where it says "password" change that to your actual password you setup at the beggining. And change "r63" to the name of the database you are using, or if it is named r63, leave it as so.
password is my passwordand r63 is my database :p

kalebaders

Sep 14, 2013
Whenever I start my hotel the client loads correct and i can see the hotelview for about half a second en then it redericts me to the /me page. I looked in the client and its the client.fatal.error.url. So I get a fatal error but I don't know how to fix it. My Silverware emu shows that im logged in and logged out instantly after i logged in. Anyone one who can fix this problem? Thanks on forehand.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Whenever I start my hotel the client loads correct and i can see the hotelview for about half a second en then it redericts me to the /me page. I looked in the client and its the client.fatal.error.url. So I get a fatal error but I don't know how to fix it. My Silverware emu shows that im logged in and logged out instantly after i logged in. Anyone one who can fix this problem? Thanks on forehand.
Check your client.php, something could be wrong or misspelled.

Joeppp

Dec 29, 2014
Still in spanish after updating external_flash_texts.txt.

anyone who knows why this doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread