How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Names not showing up,my House keeping isn't working so good,some of the hotel is not English,and last but not least the groups are badges are not showing.

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
First of all, thank you so much for this tutorial!!!!!! +10000
My hotel is up running, but the only problem on the hotel is that... I can't stack the furnitures?
When I set the furniture on a roller, the furni get like 10 meters in air...
Also if i try to set the furni on each other, the furni just fly 10 meters up? :/
Someone who can help here, that would be so amazing!!!!!

Kyl3

Jun 23, 2014
Green, I didn't understand. I'm already a Staff in the Client, and I can see the button for "Housekeeping", but when I click I got automatically redirected to /me.

Jaycen

Jun 24, 2014
I dont understand.. I can't get to "localhost/phpmyadmin" for some reason.. it never loads lol can any1 help with that please?? and another thing, I can get my loader up and going fine, but once I click "register" it disconnects me? ii\m thinking maybe this has something to do with me not being able to get to localhost/phpmyadmin? someone please helpp

Glenn Gerard

Jun 8, 2011
What to do about this?
292qyaw.jpg

Pussyfek

Jun 27, 2014
I got some problems, im pretty newbie at this could someone help me? :) just to issue my problem pls :)

NyckPerez

Dec 26, 2012
my emu works and stuff but my cmd redirects me to /me page after the client loads 100% yeah i saw the emu logs and it says that i logged in and then logged out

IPMB1

Jan 1, 2013
I keep getting black screen then after a few seconds it redirects to /404 page. Thanks in advance for those who can help me :)
---Edit---
Here is a picture of it:

Last edited:

FlapnaadPro

Jul 6, 2014
I get a blackscreen aswell, however it doesn't redirect me to a 404 page, but instead it redirects me to the localhost/me page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Problem Fixed, inside the plus rar is another rar called swfs, import those files to the "game" folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread