How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchblah

Feb 13, 2013
I have set up everything properly and im getting these weird messages when i try to enter hotel. I get disconnected from client and back to me page. It just says on emulator "handled packet 4000 (then it shows the release number) habboon.com Bren likes penis, tyler is a dyke, brad ran away" ??? What kinda friggin joke is this? No clue what this error is. Then it says shane has logged out (my username) with other packets, 112, 290, 83, 2780.... Any ideas????

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
I Get AN Era When Trying To Start The Server. Too Many Connections. Anyone KNow How To Fix...
Site Works Good..But Errors On The Pages..

JustBoss

Nov 7, 2012
@Nippy, I downloaded the swf file (which is called Revision 2.rar on the download page) - but when I unzip it and place into the "game" folder, their is only a sub-directory called "AKllX's Silverwave" in that there are several files (shown in the screenie below).. I peaked into the swf.rar file and it contains a folder called "game", once clicked I can finally see all the .swf files & image folders, are any of the other files listed below needed to be in the game folder?

s.gif

Sketchblah

Feb 13, 2013
@JustBoss the other files are irrelevant. You just need the "swfs".rar thing in the game folder. The rest is just extra crap. Keep in mind if you get an error about bren like penis (yeah its dumb but its super common with this emu/swf) You need to open the packet manager and comment out using "//" the line that is something like WriteLine("Handled Packet") etc etc.... Then it should all work fine. Then go on google and search "Ultralulz catalogue 2.0 plus r2" because the stock catalogue is a god darn nightmare lol. Its just crap. Even the ultralolz one isn't perfect at all but its much more tolerable and the only other one out there. If you need any help message me!

JustBoss

Nov 7, 2012
@JustBoss the other files are irrelevant. You just need the "swfs".rar thing in the game folder. The rest is just extra crap. Keep in mind if you get an error about bren like penis (yeah its dumb but its super common with this emu/swf) You need to open the packet manager and comment out using "//" the line that is something like WriteLine("Handled Packet") etc etc.... Then it should all work fine. Then go on google and search "Ultralulz catalogue 2.0 plus r2" because the stock catalogue is a god darn nightmare lol. Its just crap. Even the ultralolz one isn't perfect at all but its much more tolerable and the only other one out there. If you need any help message me!

Thanks,
I installed everything as it said, but for some reason the client stays as a black screen, and the /stafflogin don't work either? =\

Ain

Apr 28, 2014
When I try to access the localhost it says
Warning: require_once(app/interfaces/interface.core.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/global.php on line 28
Fatal error
: require_once(): Failed opening required 'app/interfaces/interface.core.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php') in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/global.php on line 28

Terrum

Dec 17, 2011
So has anyone actually found a fix for the redirection to '/me'? All I can see is people asking for Skypes and not actually releasing the fix afterwards.

Dent

Jul 5, 2012
I was getting the black client error and it turned out to be the swf. I fixed my hotel by skipping the step that asks you to replace the Habbo.swf and used the original one that was already in the game folder

Last edited:

Terrum

Dec 17, 2011
I was getting the black client error and it turned out to be the swf. I fixed my hotel by skipping the step that asks you to replace the Habbo.swf and used the original one that was already in the game folder
Mine works fine with the new SWF. I just can't seem to publicise it - did you manage to get it working on a VPS or publicly?

Definitely can confirm this works fine localhost (tested rooms, furni, etc), but as soon as I upload it to a VPS or want to make it public, it just stays black and then crashes. Seems the OP isn't aware that there's more configuring needed to have it public - somewhere in this messy, inconsistent CMS or SWF coding.

Screenshot of emu and disconnection page:

Link to the test hotel: (the one from the screenshot above). So anyone can check the source to see that I've definitely configured it correctly. My Skype is terrum11 - can give Teamviewer details if need be.

And yes, all ports are open etc, otherwise the public IP wouldn't even work and the emulator wouldn't even show any connections.

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Mine works fine with the new SWF. I just can't seem to publicise it - did you manage to get it working on a VPS or publicly?

Definitely can confirm this works fine localhost (tested rooms, furni, etc), but as soon as I upload it to a VPS or want to make it public, it just stays black and then crashes. Seems the OP isn't aware that there's more configuring needed to have it public - somewhere in this messy, inconsistent CMS or SWF coding.

Screenshot of emu and disconnection page:

Link to the test hotel: (the one from the screenshot above). So anyone can check the source to see that I've definitely configured it correctly. My Skype is terrum11 - can give Teamviewer details if need be.

And yes, all ports are open etc, otherwise the public IP wouldn't even work and the emulator wouldn't even show any connections.
Works perfectly on VPS as well ;) Just need to use brains how

drake1234

Jun 19, 2011
My emulator works, and i've followed everything and re-read through everything on this tutorial, and my client loads fastly then goes to /me and it says on the emulator "Skillz has logged out" what should i do?

it also says

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
My emulator works, and i've followed everything and re-read through everything on this tutorial, and my client loads fastly then goes to /me and it says on the emulator "Skillz has logged out" what should i do?

it also says

close ur hotel if u cant even solve simple errors ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread