How to make a old school habbo rp easy

Was my thread usefull

• Total voters

samchildhood

Jul 15, 2011
Ok everyone i wanna start by saying, i know i'm a noob and this my first post but that was because i only used this for downloads before but now i want to get into the community a lil more also i know people have done tutorials like this before but i wanted to show you a up to date one and step by step

Downloads you will need:
HabluxRP:

Pictures:

Commands server has:
:push <name>
:pull <name>
:unstun <name>
:stun <name>
:arrest <name> <time>
:punch <name>
:workout
:smoke
:stopsmoking
:roomdetails
:summon
:release <name>
:backup
:911 <message>
:cfh <message>
:kiss <user>
+ all the basic old school commands (example :summon <user>

Links you will need:
Loader:
Free Domain:

1. Download Hablux i recommend the one i posted above it is were i got mine from and it all works.

2.Next up make a file on your desktop and call it habborp or whatever you want to call it, then extract the files from above to the file.

3.Make a loader, i recommend because it is really simple although it another language it pretty easy to figure out what it says plus you could always translate it now when you do the ip on the loader if you want it hamachi, open hamachi up and copy your ipv4 ip and paste it into the ip section this will now make your hotel hamachi if you do that.

4.Make a website on one of the website links above ^^ then when you set up the website (i will tell you through weebly being that is what mine is on i'm not sure on others) drag to the plain page a custom html then in that custom html link box click it and paste your loader code.

5.Once you have done this you can go to and choose your domain then when it says foward to your website type in you website name (example: cocacola.weebly.com) when it says sign up or without sign up that is your choice i don't sign up but i renew mine every 12 months.

6.When you return to your website tryout your new html (example: cocacola.tk) when you reach the site the html may stay weebly but after a phew days it will say .tk but until then you can still get there by typing .tk instead of .weebly.com.

7.Go to your folder now were you saved your server (habluxrp) then go to database and configuration then open settings in either notepad++ or just your notepad id does not really matter what one, scroll down to were it says wizard_done=0 make sure this says 0 for now.

8.Once you have checked this you may go back to the main part of the folder and open up your emulator make sure you have your hotel loader in the background when you open it, they should connect and when the loader has fully loaded you may press register, if it has fully connected then you will be able to fully register and enter your hotel as a happy owner.

9.Now your on of course you would want you ownership so go to the file were you have your database and above your emulator should be a app saying Database editor double click this to open it, once in select user editor and then use the dropdown list to find your name then scroll down to rank then again use the dropdown list next to rank and press admin and if you want you can make yourself a cop by putting number 1 in the box next to job, save your person then reload the hotel.

10.Now when you reload you should be a admin!

Tips:
I recommend that you build some rooms first for example the welcome room and some streets.
The jail will already be made for you if you want to view/change it say :taxi 5 and you shall be in the prison.
When you and your friends first go on the hotel it may lag but after a phew days it will be fine.
If there is a doormat in a room if you step on it, it will lead you to another room.
Final Tip: Currently the one way gates never got coded for the server so they will not work but if you ask a good coder they should be able to code it on for you.

Please do not start being silly saying how do we trust her because she is a noob i would like to point out how none of the links are mine they are all trusted people.

Credits:
Makarov - releasing the Server onto the forums
Hablux server - Photo's
(if there is any more credits please tell me and i will add them)

Thank you for reading and i really hope i helped.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Please add screenies and remove the bold (Makes it hard to read). and fix all the links, try using instead?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Also... Devbest is not suppose to support Hamachi, as it leads to double the amount of noobs with no money spamming the forum for help..

Users who are viewing this thread