How to make a habbo retro 20/03/2014

Mar 20, 2014
Hello Devbest users, I am Arran and this is my first tutorial/ post :). If you dont know how to make a habbo retro just follow my easy guide and you'll get your own hotel!
Okay, how to make an r63 habbo retro.

First of all, the downloads! You MUST download these things if you want a habbo retro. Here they are :
XAMPP (The server and heart of your hotel):

Phoenix 3.7.1 Emulator :
Revcms ( The CMS/design of the home pages)
Last But not least, the SWFS! (these may take a while to download):

Okay. Now Once xampp has finished downloading, you want to install it. Once installed open it up and run Apache and MySQL. Now go to , and select your language. Now click security and then the tiny orange link ( ) , set a secure password that you will remember. then press Password changing. Okay, now open up the xampp control panel and press explorer, then go into the 'htdocs'' file and delete everything inside it. Now remember the Revcms i got you to download? extract everything inside that into the htdocs folder. Now in htdocs, open up app>management>config.php . Now only edit whats i coloured red.

<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
* MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'connect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = 'Your Password'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'Phoenix'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
* Hotel management - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = '127.0.0.1'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = ' //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Your hotels name'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Best hotel around!'; //Hotel's description

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[email protected]'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'Your hotels name - Join today!'; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 15000; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 10000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hd-180-1.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-91.hr-100'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1028'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = ' //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = ' //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = ' //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

/*
* Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Habbo';

/*
* Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = '###';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = '';

/*
* Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
* Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = ''; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = '###'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Great, now go to and your hotel will show up. Now dont do anything, your hotel wont work yet buddy! Go to and log in with the username : root and the pass : (password you set earler)

Now, once inside, up the top, click databases. Make a new one called phoenix and click create. Now, enter your phoenix database, then click import up the top. Now select the phoenix 3.7.1 db file in that phoenix 3.7.1 emulator file i got you to download. Then once its selected, press import at the bottom. It may take a while to load the files into the database, but just be patient. After that has imported, your database should have these tables in it :
32fb9w

now, find the table called ''users''. There will be a user called ''test'', next to the name, press delete.

Now once its deleted, click on structure up the top. scroll down to the bottom, bellow the tables, there will be add 1 columns at end of table. press the go button next to all that. Now in the first box (name), call it Seckey . For type make it Varchar up the top, and make the value 999. Now press save. Now go back to and try register, it should take you to the me page. Now, to make the client work. Open up the htdocs folder again. open app>tpl>skins>habbo>and open up the file called Me. Try find

image:url({url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/images/personal_info/hotel_views/htlview_us.png)">
<div class="enter-hotel-btn">
<div class="open enter-btn">
<a href="{url}/api.php" target="eac955c8dbc88172421193892a3e98fc7402021a" onclick="HabboClient.openOrFocus(this); return false;">Enter {hotelName} Hotel<i></i></a>

see the {url}/api.php? change that to {url}/client

Now save.

Okay, Open up the phoenix 3.7.1 emulator folder i got you to download, and open the config.php

Only edit what i made red :

## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=Delirious
password=pack

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=the password to the database you set earlier
db.name=phoenix

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

Now save. Okay now go into the htdocs folder again, and extract the r63 swf folder i got you to download into htdocs. your htdocs will look like this after its extracted :
32fczb

Now enter the r63 folder, and search external_variables.txt

look for any link looking like

highlight those numbers, press ctrl+H, enter the numbers that are in there, and in the second box put localhost

now click replace all, then save the document. Now, your retro is done. In the Phx 3.7.1 file, open the weird red devil faced thing, called Phoenix 3.7.1 emulator. Everything should load in that, then open your client, and there you have it! You now have a habbo retro. But, your not owner yet. To get owner, go back into localhost/phpmyadmin, then open up the phoenix database again. Open the users table again, Then find your username. somewhere to the right of your username, there will be ''rank''. This will be 1 or 2, but you want to make it 7. 7 means owner. So click where it says 1 (or 2), and type in 7. now click away from the page. Sign out of your retro account, log back in, and you have housekeeping and your on the staff page!

Credits -
Me 30% for making this tutorial
Predator 20% for cracking the emulator
Bow 25%- Releasing Revcms Habbo Edit
KidramboDubstep 25%- r63 SWFS

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
He uses a cracked version of Phoenix when there is 3.11 open source, without backdoors...meh decent tutorial.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Mar 20, 2014
Thanks, and I dont know how to use ISS. this is just a simple tutorial for those who want a decent habbo retro.
And might get banned from devbest from saying this, but im only 10. Been playing retros since 5 :) If you need any extra help or have any problems add my skype : dj.karnio

and once again cheers for the positive replies and heads up! :)

Mar 20, 2014
I also now make banners here an example :

I will make a post about this so just put your hotel name, the extra things to say at the botoom and the logo ( I can make this if you wish)

Mar 20, 2014
while typing in localhost? to get to the me page?
go into app>management>config

up the top, make sure the host is localhost (not Localhost with a capital L)
port : 3306
Make sure your username is root
and your password must be the one you set before
And make sure you set the database name to the name of the database you created on localhost/phpmyadmin

if that doesnt work add my skype : dj.karnio

Mar 20, 2014
Oh thats great to hear it works!
Im not sure about the catalogue page problem. Clear your cache.
If it still doesnt work, go into the mysql database. Go to the catalogue_items table.
Tell me if theres anything in there :)

PsychoCrash

Sep 6, 2014
Neverming i figured out it was a problem with api.php if you have the same problem go to
app>tpl>skins>habbo>me.php
and find where the hotel button is
and it will show href = api.php
you just edit that to client

Moderfucker

Sep 7, 2014
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 27 dit bedoel ik

Users who are viewing this thread