How to lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Hey, I'm putting on the weight and it's getting to me recently and people have been noticing it, anyway, I'm about to put daily running on my routine, like now, I've just come back from work, going to have dinner and then go for a nice 30 minute jog, but is that enough?

any more ideas?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Go on a diet but remember to exercise, because diet and no exercise is very slow and vice-versa.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
stop eating and sitting on your pc all day, get some exersise

FAT SHIT :D

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I guess it's in my genes or something i don't get fat, [i used to weight lift a lot and do a good hour and a half on the treadmill]

I suggest signing up to your local Gym, play with the toys they got for about an month, eat decent food, no fat fried shit, try and keep in 2000 calories per day.

That's all i gotta say you fat ass.

Pce.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
I guess it's in my genes or something i don't get fat, [i used to weight lift a lot and do a good hour and a half on the treadmill]

I suggest signing up to your local Gym, play with the toys they got for about an month, eat decent food, no fat fried shit, try and keep in 2000 calories per day.

That's all i gotta say you fat ass.

Pce.
3/4 of my family is like that, they eat fuckloads but never get fat.

I put on weight but to a certain point, they just don't ...

Reactions: Zak

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
Running is the perfect way to lose weight. It burns the fat and tones the muscles in your body. Also try and do various types of ab workouts like crunches, sit-ups, etc. Protein shakes will help too!

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Thank's guys, ran a mile in the night (9 oclock), ran up and down my street around 50 times (parents didn't let me go round the block :(), street is around 100m.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Thank's guys, ran a mile in the night (9 oclock), ran up and down my street around 50 times (parents didn't let me go round the block :(), street is around 100m.
Why don't you go to a park or something, go with you mates for a runner.

That's what I do, and it's more motivational when you go with friends ...

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

100% Agreed, and some good ole' Rocky music haha.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010

In all honesty, they're my mates inside school but when school finishes, it's a different thing, most of them smoke, drink etc, so I don't mix in, that's why I prefer to run out in the night.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
In all honesty, they're my mates inside school but when school finishes, it's a different thing, most of them smoke, drink etc, so I don't mix in, that's why I prefer to run out in the night.
Sounds reasonable, try going to the gym (make gym friends).

Good-luck on loosing that weight ;)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Just eat fuck loads of chocolate, I used to be a nutritionist and all of my patients said it worked, so I don't see why you would be different.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
1) get off the computer
2) stop eatin DAT rice, it puts loads of weight on you
3) go to gym
4) ???
5) profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread