How to hide ip in client??

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
In my client I want to hide the vps ip, but I dont want to encrypt it because encryption can be easily decrypted just need to google it and I have tried duc3.0(no-ip) and all u have to do is ping it, I am currently using cloudflare and if i put my domain in the position of the ip space the client dont work, please help

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
You can't hide an ip because it Will show up afterall even with cloudflare you can bypass and find the ip adress. Useless post sorry, XZ hosting do sell Ddos protection though.

Your an idiot, of course you can hide the IP from the source.

Theres tuts all over for it, just keep in mind if your using Cloudflare to set it up properly and not do a lazy job of it, If you set it up wrong your ip can easily be resolved.

Keep in mind also that as the poster above me said this is not protection in all means, if you do choose to get protection, CloudFlare isn't as good of a choice as it was a week or 2 ago. As CloudFlare stopped protecting layer 7 attacks on their free plan just last week, if you want some real protection your going have to fork out some money for it because nearly all booters have Layer 7 attacks.

(If you do get hit by a layer 7 CloudFlare will suspend you)

Users who are viewing this thread