How to get a proxy for $0.01

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I have coded something like this (proxi.uk)

Yours is a lot nicer in terms of design, mine is horrible and rushed xD.
My original focus was get it working before playing around with skins.
Does have a templating solution behind it so might make a new theme but right now I cba.

Too busy with other things to focus on this but something I deffo want to do in the future.

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
You can ping the IP and receive all incoming/outgoing connections in Kali Linux, and for that the IP that is shown most is obviously the server IP, since thats the IP where all traffic gets redirected to. How do you think FBI etc finds onion sites and people behind a proxy? And for firewall, pff, use Bitninja.io instead, had my trial for months now without paying. You don't get better protection than what they offer. Proxy is a waste of time and money, but for retarded people in retro community that doesnt research shit, this is a good offer. Good luck with this!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

This is incorrect.. I use kali linux, all it is is a distro.. it's the tools preinstalled such as a metasploit that make it a distro pentesters use.
If you sent a ping request to a website properly configured to use cloudflare and a TCP proxy, you would not be able to resolve the origin server of the site you're scanning, meaning no real tests can be ran through kali linux at all.

@Core @Iiam can I get a proxy setup?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
This is incorrect.. I use kali linux, all it is is a distro.. it's the tools preinstalled such as a metasploit that make it a distro pentesters use.
If you sent a ping request to a website properly configured to use cloudflare and a TCP proxy, you would not be able to resolve the origin server of the site you're scanning, meaning no real tests can be ran through kali linux at all.

@Core @Iiam can I get a proxy setup?
Must've been stoned as fuck, because I meant it was possible to resolve a proxy. How do you think CIA does it? I agree, I was wrong, but its not impossible to resolve proxy servers, and especially not with some researching and the right tools.

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
Must've been stoned as fuck, because I meant it was possible to resolve a proxy. How do you think CIA does it? I agree, I was wrong, but its not impossible to resolve proxy servers, and especially not with some researching and the right tools.

You're correct, it isn't impossible.

Is it plausible someone trying to exploit a habbo retro knows how to reverse a proxy? not really.

Users who are viewing this thread