1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

How to get a proxy for $0.01

Discussion in 'Habbo Tutorials' started by Core, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Core

Core Member

Yours is a lot nicer in terms of design, mine is horrible and rushed xD.
    My original focus was get it working before playing around with skins.
    Does have a templating solution behind it so might make a new theme but right now I cba.

Too busy with other things to focus on this but something I deffo want to do in the future.

TheUndertaker likes this.
  2. Nicostrato

Nicostrato New Member

Can i have 1 account pleas?

3. sensaze

sensaze Member

This is incorrect.. I use kali linux, all it is is a distro.. it's the tools preinstalled such as a metasploit that make it a distro pentesters use.
    If you sent a ping request to a website properly configured to use cloudflare and a TCP proxy, you would not be able to resolve the origin server of the site you're scanning, meaning no real tests can be ran through kali linux at all.

@Core @Iiam can I get a proxy setup?

4. Sentinel

Sentinel github.com/marcus-sa

Must've been stoned as fuck, because I meant it was possible to resolve a proxy. How do you think CIA does it? I agree, I was wrong, but its not impossible to resolve proxy servers, and especially not with some researching and the right tools.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sensaze likes this.
  5. sensaze

sensaze Member

You're correct, it isn't impossible.

Is it plausible someone trying to exploit a habbo retro knows how to reverse a proxy? not really.

Sentinel likes this.