How to fix the Habbo Emulator Marketplace? (Plus Emu R2)

Feb 27, 2013
Hey does anyone know how to fix this page? Or perhaps the marketplace in general? Mine seems to be broken. When users attempt to add an item to the marketplace, an error pops up and the item doesn't add. Users also can't view the "my sales" page.

I think it has something to do with the packets but I'm not really familiar with C# or the Plus Emu code.
You must be registered for see images attach

@Brad cause ur the baby daddy
@Sledmore cause its ur the baby daddy to the baby daddy

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
I'm 95% sure HabboEmulator is R1, anyway I'm interested in this fix as well. I do believe the release comes with the marketplace packets already in, its probably missing a few required classes.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
@JMG I'm using Sleds OG R2 with PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173, running the OriginalDatabase.sql that is included with R2 through Navicat. Not exaggerating but every person whom I have had contact with, that has a more recently setup hotel, does not have the marketplace working.

I can get the MP to accept an offer, however, I can't get it to display to all users correctly or get search to work.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The packets are wrong way round. I can't remember the exact ones, maybe GetOwnOffers and RedeemOffers etc.

I'm 95% sure HabboEmulator is R1, anyway I'm interested in this fix as well. I do believe the release comes with the marketplace packets already in, its probably missing a few required classes.

It's based off the Initial release of Plus in 2016. R1 and R2 came after that.

Feb 27, 2013
The packets are wrong way round. I can't remember the exact ones, maybe GetOwnOffers and RedeemOffers etc.

It's based off the Initial release of Plus in 2016. R1 and R2 came after that.
I tried that based on what you said in your release article, but no luck :(

Think you could help me figure it out and release it publicly? I'd really appreciate it as its a major function for trading.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
I tried that based on what you said in your release article, but no luck :(

Think you could help me figure it out and release it publicly? I'd really appreciate it as its a major function for trading.
I'm planning to fix it for my R2 emulator, might release it publicly and then to revert it to work with Westyy's you'll just have to change SendPacket to SendMessage and replace PlusEnvironment with HabboEnvironment

Users who are viewing this thread