How to create subdomains?

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
i'm currently making an industry (like PlusIndustry) and can someone tell me how to make subdomains? Like:
RP.mydomain.com
FM.mydomain.com
v18.mydomain.com
forums.mydomain.com

I use namecheap domain. I can't pay for webhost and stuff. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
It's rare for a domain seller to offer subdomains without hosting, but GoDaddy and CrazyDomains do. If you're with either of them, go to your user domain panel.

Fisher

Nov 13, 2012
You need access to your domains DNS settings. If your registrar provides you access to change your DNS, simply create an 'A' record for the subdomain and point it to the IP address of your server/webhost. Then you will have to create a new website in your IIS manager (if your using IIS) or add a virtual host if your using apache or similar, to differentiate the subdomain from your main website.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Thanks everyone who replied, i found how to. There's an option called "Subdomains" in 000webhost
Thanks again!

dimavanbeveren

Apr 19, 2013
To get subdomains you need a webhost wich allowes you to make subdomains. For example . It allows you to make 5 subdomains!!!!

If you want a redirect site then just search a redirect html script on internet!

Users who are viewing this thread