How to Create Habbo Retro?

efekancanbanazz

Sep 20, 2015
Hello, I want to create Habbo Retro server but could not find enough articles. Habbo Retro paid or unpaid who can help me? Thanks... :)

If you have this work to do paid or unpaid leave, please let me skype address. I would like Habbo Retro setup, please!

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hello, I want to create Habbo Retro server but could not find enough articles. Habbo Retro paid or unpaid who can help me? Thanks... :)
All depends on how you want it done, you can host on your PC if you have a decent one, now this involves portforwarding and a few other things, and you could get a domain from , but then there's the risk of DDoS on your home network. Then there's the option of buying a server (VPS) from somewhere like per say and then hosting it on there with a domain, whilst that doesn't remove the issue of DDoS it still keeps it off your home network. :) For a tutorial you can try OR . If those aren't 100% precise, post a thread about a question you have .

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Hiya would love to assist you and awnser awnser questions you would need to know, feel free to add my skype its in my siggy.

Users who are viewing this thread