How to change weekly rare

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
How to change the weekly rare there is a limited edition page in my catalogue and there are pruple oparasol in it but im not sure how to change the parasol to something els every week

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
It's really easy to change weekly rares :

:) First , go to your database in PhpMyAdmin
:) Second , go to catalogue_items and find the rare you want to put in the limited edition [ Mostly found in page number 34 ]
:) Third , click Copy and put ID as random like 43882092
:) Put Page ID as the page ID of Limited edition [ Hope you know how to find it ]
:) Items ID and Catalogue name will be automatically there
:) After filling all those credits and pixels and amount , click Go
:) Now say :update_catalogue and see the weekly rare :up:

How do I remove the last weekly rare?
Simple. Go to the last page of your catalogue_items and find the rare that was lastly in the limited editions and click Delete

Why do I want to copy it and not edit it?
Just do it if you need the rare both in Staff catalogue and in weekly rares :rasta:

Thanks,
Tiny

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
It's really easy to change weekly rares :

:) First , go to your database in PhpMyAdmin
:) Second , go to catalogue_items and find the rare you want to put in the limited edition [ Mostly found in page number 34 ]
:) Third , click Copy and put ID as random like 43882092
:) Put Page ID as the page ID of Limited edition [ Hope you know how to find it ]
:) Items ID and Catalogue name will be automatically there
:) After filling all those credits and pixels and amount , click Go
:) Now say :update_catalogue and see the weekly rare :up:

How do I remove the last weekly rare?
Simple. Go to the last page of your catalogue_items and find the rare that was lastly in the limited editions and click Delete

Why do I want to copy it and not edit it?
Just do it if you need the rare both in Staff catalogue and in weekly rares :rasta:

Thanks,
Tiny
Thanks so much 
i own loads of retros r63 v26 and v18 ill talk to you on hamachi? whats your hamchi id?
My hotel isnt hamachi anymore its ran by a vps and that doesnt help the thread Lmao but ok join Labbo20123 Pass Labbo123 and il talk to u

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Im using navicat so im not sure how to know what number my limited edition page is
In navicat go to cata_pages then type ctrl + F (control find) in the box that pops up type the name of the page (limited edition) once you find it follow the instructions below.

- Look for the page id for limited edition and write it down somewhere and label it so you don't forget (unless you have a good memory)

- Next you need to find the rare you would like to release in the table cata_items (if your on the client most of the rares in the catalogue should have their original name like pilow*2 (red pillow).

- After doing that look for page id in cata_items, once you find that change the page id to the page id you wrote down. (be sure to find the previous rare and remove it if you don't want it there.

- Last edit the credits, pixels, and the amount then click the check mark at the bottom.
- Go on the client and do :update_catalogue and your new rare showed be there.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
In navicat go to cata_pages then type ctrl + F (control find) in the box that pops up type the name of the page (limited edition) once you find it follow the instructions below.

- Look for the page id for limited edition and write it down somewhere and label it so you don't forget (unless you have a good memory)

- Next you need to find the rare you would like to release in the table cata_items (if your on the client most of the rares in the catalogue should have their original name like pilow*2 (red pillow).

- After doing that look for page id in cata_items, once you find that change the page id to the page id you wrote down. (be sure to find the previous rare and remove it if you don't want it there.

- Last edit the credits, pixels, and the amount then click the check mark at the bottom.
- Go on the client and do :update_catalogue and your new rare showed be there.
Thank You very much but i dont know how to find the name of the page becuz in catlogue pages it says -1 but it says that for themed furni and some other pages so im not quite sure how to find page id for limited edition

Users who are viewing this thread