How to change the image of Diamond Currency in catalog?

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
I know how to change the picture of the diamond on the Habbo.swf for the top right corner of the client where it displays your money etc.

but how do i change the image of the diamond inside the catalog when something costs a diamond etc, I want to change the image to something cooler. and I cant seem to find it to change it.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
It's via Database bro. However I think the images is in your swfs? Props C_Images.
I assumed C_images either as a swf or a picture, but its hard to dig through all those pics and swfs just to find that one thing. been searching for days. still aint through all of whats in it.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Ok, tell you what. Try this; go on catalogue_pages table. Click on the page you want to change the image. Scroll right. And there should be some images link, which leads you right to the album in C_images.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
Ok, tell you what. Try this; go on catalogue_pages table. Click on the page you want to change the image. Scroll right. And there should be some images link, which leads you right to the album in C_images.

I think you mis-understand my post, I want to change the actual currency. like when u click on a furni item and it tells you how much the furni cost in coins, duckets, diamonds etc.

I want to change the image of the diamond to incorporate a new type of point system for my events system instead of diamonds.

I have been in c_images. most to all catalog images are in c_images > Catalogue. but the only diamond image in there is for the icon for a page icon which isnt what i am looking for. I think its a swf but its hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread