How to change logo on uberCMS 2.0

Plague

your friendly neighborhood ;3
May 9, 2012
Just a tip, if you don't know how to change an image, you shouldn't run a hotel.
Doesnt mean you cant change an image you cant run off a hotel? I believe you have experience this before you dunno how to change an image just to tell you at the beginning we're still learning things up.

@Menks Simply Dont reply on thread if it wont going to help it just considered as spam and I believe you just wanna have a higher post count I guess so?

Plague

your friendly neighborhood ;3
May 9, 2012
Well, if you think about it, any images that have the Habbo logo, need to be edited.. Is that so hard?

Well, before you reply you should know my situation first? before posting k? I believe no users would be a noob if we learn such things.

Problem Solved.
a CSS file is missing that wont let it function.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I replace the image that says it the logo but the thing that wont go is the css file was deleted.

You asked on how to change the logo,i'v told you how,basically the logo you should replace is in your images,the picture you should replace says "Uber" by default,so just make your logo,make sure it's a png,then replace the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread