How to add ITEMS to catalogue [Help Request]

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Can someone please briefly, step by step explain to me on how to add an Item to the catalogue in-game. For your notice I am using brainCMS, Habboon PlusEMU, Habbo SWF (PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078). And my Hotel is a R63B.

I am struggling a little, whenever I add try an item it appears as a black box. I tried adding the new Christmas furni.

I kindly ask a knowledgeable member to explain to me on how to add an item to the cata the correct way, thankyou.

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Everything you need to know I've explained here:
Code:
https://devbest.com/threads/diy-add-new-clothing-catalog-clothing-for-plus.78789/

Goodluck! ,Damien

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
i never added clothing to the catalogue but im pretty sure it has to do with editing the figuredata and changing that clothing from sellable="0" to sellable="1"

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Clothing furniture to be in the catalogue you mean? People can then wear this by buying and double clicking it. It's all explained in Damien's thread?

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Clothing furniture to be in the catalogue you mean? People can then wear this by buying and double clicking it. It's all explained in Damien's thread?

No sorry I mean items, like sofas and stuff

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Are you putting the SWF's in dcr > hof_furni?
Yes there is, with graphics and without which one do I use?

I put SWFs (With Graphics) into the hotfurni, and inserted new queries Catalog items sql, Furniture sql

Are you putting the SWF's in dcr > hof_furni?
Do I add anything to furnidata>?

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

I put SWFs (With Graphics) into the hotfurni, and inserted new queries Catalog items sql, Furniture sql

Do I add anything to furnidata>?

Yes, you need to add the furnidata for the furniture you're adding.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Then the furniture will appear as a black box. Try another pack.
I tried another furni with the furnidata.xml, still same thing. Maybe im not adding the furnidata.xml in the correct place, where exactly do I play the codes for furnidata

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts