How to add Furni into NitroV2

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
First i didn't make any of these programs and i found over this forum so if you don't trust my download just search for Arcturus generator and look for furnidata generator .

One thing i will not cover is how to install the nitro converter and the download link will also cover that .

Ill be using the steller furni pack release this year as a example in video .

First: To start in the furni pack there should be icons that have came with it you wanna place them into the
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public\client\flash\dcr\hof_furni\icons folder if you setup like the tut on this forum's.

Second; save the habbo zip with the furnidata and Arcturus generator's on your home pc not vps. You will need to install python for the Arcturus generator get it from here latest version!
Windows!

Third: make sure you have the furnis zip on both your pc and the vps so you have the .swf files on both.

Fourth: Now here we start the process you want to open the arctrusu generator folder and place the swf's into swfs folder i say to do this process first so we dont have to copy and paste everywhere youll see what i mean in a second. Now run the furniturecreator.exe and open the folder "output" delete the furnidata.txt that dont work for any of this.

Fifth: Goto you database editor goto catalog_pages Search for staff items and make sure parent id is correct for this insert i supplie:
INSERT INTO habbo.catalog_pages(id, parent_id, caption_save, caption, page_layout, icon_color, icon_image, min_rank, order_num, visible, enabled, club_only, vip_only, page_headline, page_teaser, page_special, page_text1, page_text2, page_text_details, page_text_teaser, room_id, includes) VALUES (428428, 7, 'Steller', 'Steller', 'default_3x3', 1, 281, 1, 21, '1', '1', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '');
Keep in note what you make the "PAGE ID" Mine is 428428 now go back to the .txt files you generated and open them and edit them to your page id like this >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Now copy the whole catalog_items.txt and also items_base.txt and paste them as a entry into your database like so>>

If no errors your ready to make the .nitro files on the vps with nitro convertor after one more step of making the furnidata.

KEEP IN MIND THE ID OF THE FIRST ITEM IN THE ITEM_BASE.TXT

Sixth: Open the furni generator place swfs in the furni folder and run the file paste the first items id in the items_base.txt press "enter" type "1" then "enter" goto the generated folder open

Change the -1 for each of the offer_ids to the corresponding ID/item_ID that its with. Makes things easier in my opinion and also make sure to use the same ID for offer_ID in the furnidata. What this allows is the ability for users to search for that furniture in the catalog and purchase the items without having to manually look for it. Much easier to do this step before running the queries so its all done at once.

copy all but the
{
"roomitemtypes": {
"furnitype": [ at the top and also stop before the

]
}
} At the bottom.

Goto your vps's C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public\client\nitro\nitro-assets\gamedata Folder and edit the furnidata

Search for "wallitemtypes": { obove it you should see

Add a , press enter then paste your new furnidata make sure all is same as was before you pasted the new one so nothing goes wrong!

Seventh: As long as you did what i said with the first id in items id and pasted it in the furnidata generator you should be all set now paste all the swf into the converters folder assets\swf\furniture

Open CMD

if on desktop run
cd C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nitro-converter-main

then
yarn start:convert-swf

Finally open assets\bundled\furniture and paste into
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public\client\nitro\nitro-assets\bundled\furniture
on your vps and clear all cache's you should be set !

Last edited:

Live

May 14, 2017
Hey, thanks for the tutorial !
The Google Drive link isn't available to the public and needs access request.

Chromentos

Dec 21, 2023
Was just going to add so everything is easier for people to ensure searching items works properly in catalog. Change the -1 for each of the offer_ids to the corresponding ID/item_ID that its with. Makes things easier in my opinion and also make sure to use the same ID for offer_ID in the furnidata. What this allows is the ability for users to search for that furniture in the catalog and purchase the items without having to manually look for it. Much easier to do this step before running the queries so its all done at once.

For example if item one has a ID of 1000000 and the offer id says -1 change the -1 to 1000000 in the catalog_items SQL and also in the furnidata change the -1 offer id to 1000000.

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021
Was just going to add so everything is easier for people to ensure searching items works properly in catalog. Change the -1 for each of the offer_ids to the corresponding ID/item_ID that its with. Makes things easier in my opinion and also make sure to use the same ID for offer_ID in the furnidata. What this allows is the ability for users to search for that furniture in the catalog and purchase the items without having to manually look for it. Much easier to do this step before running the queries so its all done at once.

For example if item one has a ID of 1000000 and the offer id says -1 change the -1 to 1000000 in the catalog_items SQL and also in the furnidata change the -1 offer id to 1000000.
how do i tag this into this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread