Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
My Yahoo! password...
UD5Ve.png

My Facebook password...
H1gRU.png

And for fun (I entered random characters)...
uSLlD.png

You, too, can check how strong your password is by going to . There is also an explanation below what could be the pro and cons of using the entered data as your password. It's live, so while you're typing it automatically recalculates the result.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Loads of people from this forum have tried this before.

But remember that you're entering your password into a random website, hehe.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I'm guessing you made this yourself, and you're hoping for gullible cunts to give you their passwords?

facepalm.jpg

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I do know it does not use a 'submit' button.. so we're not sending any data... not unless it is possible to log keystrokes on a website through a PHP/ some sort of script?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I do know it does not use a 'submit' button.. so we're not sending any data... not unless it is possible to log keystrokes on a website through a PHP/ some sort of script?
If it is able to calculate what you type in it's receiving data, also I get a 500 internal error.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm guessing you made this yourself, and you're hoping for gullible cunts to give you their passwords?

facepalm.jpg
And, I didn't did this myself.. erm;

Think before making premature conclusions. 
If it is able to calculate what you type in it's receiving data, also I get a 500 internal error.
Me too, I do receive a 500 internal error. Also, doesn't it just calculate depending on what characters you use and the patterns?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011

facepalm.jpg
That noob could not make a website of this complexity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread