How do you point a dot.tk domain to vps?

ToolCrafta

Nov 19, 2012
Can somebody help me please, I dont have the money to buy the domain i acquire right now. I would like to have a free domain and not a subdomain pointed to my vps. How is it done with dot.tk or any others?

Marlboro20

Dec 17, 2013
Can somebody help me please, I dont have the money to buy the domain i acquire right now. I would like to have a free domain and not a subdomain pointed to my vps. How is it done with dot.tk or any others?
How can you afford a VPS but not a domain? there 15$ per YEAR vps are around 372$ per year

i believe you could use Dot TK's Free DNS Service just enter the A-Records (Your IP Address for your server)

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
How can you afford a VPS but not a domain? there 15$ per YEAR vps are around 372$ per year

i believe you could use Dot TK's Free DNS Service just enter the A-Records (Your IP Address for your server)
A VPS is only like $15.. lol and a domain is like $2.50 on Godaddy atm.

You'd need to set up cloudflare if you are making a retro.. and get .ga or .cf if you're after free domains, they dont make people want to kill your retro.

Users who are viewing this thread