How do you make your already existing hotel(html5, Cosmic, Nitro) into an oldskool habbo hotel?

Beast92

Feb 14, 2022
Someone on discord told me I would have to code a whole UI to do that. But didn't really went into full detail explaining further.

Is there someone here who can help me with this. Or is there a tutorial somewhere where it's explained step by step.

Also I don't want to start all over, I just want to modify my already existing hotel to this:

You must be registered for see images attach

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021
^ Yeah, Corelo sells a flash Client. But it doesn't look like what you posted. It's the more modern flash UI. The screenshot you posted looks to be the shockwave client probably around 2005ish. Those servers used files called CCTs which are very outdated, Nitro uses a conversion of SWF files which is what Habbo switched to when Shockwave died. If i'm not mistaken, half the stuff in the version of the screenshot you posted never made the switch to SWF. HTML5 can replicate it, but you have to know how to code it to look identical and even then, it won't be exact (public spaces, etc).
What I did on my Hotel to satisfy a bit of my old school urge was reusing old icons that I altered to fit the theme of my Hotel.

And in reference to Corelo, I would highly suggest not to purchase it. It's been deemed to have unresolved issues and Nitro V2 is right around the corner like Object just said which will probably satisfy the Flash UI look.

stux

Jan 30, 2022
^ Yeah, Corelo sells a flash Client. But it doesn't look like what you posted. It's the more modern flash UI. The screenshot you posted looks to be the shockwave client probably around 2005ish. Those servers used files called CCTs which are very outdated, Nitro uses a conversion of SWF files which is what Habbo switched to when Shockwave died. If i'm not mistaken, half the stuff in the version of the screenshot you posted never made the switch to SWF. HTML5 can replicate it, but you have to know how to code it to look identical and even then, it won't be exact (public spaces, etc).
What I did on my Hotel to satisfy a bit of my old school urge was reusing old icons that I altered to fit the theme of my Hotel.

And in reference to Corelo, I would highly suggest not to purchase it. It's been deemed to have unresolved issues and Nitro V2 is right around the corner like Object just said which will probably satisfy the Flash UI look.
You got it right here mate :)

But i totally get the idea and why people want the "oldskool" into a modern tech.. And to be honest, I think I'm leaning that way with our server. At least the "oldskool" UI with new stuff

Beast92

Feb 14, 2022

Thanks for your great reply man! This clears all things up I wanted to know about, because I´m also in need of that old school urge satisfaction. So changing the icons would help alot! The only thing is that; I'm a total noob in this journey I just started. So I don't know where to get those old icons and alter them to fit the theme of my hotel.

stux

Jan 30, 2022

These icons look quite nice! Do you have them on a git somewhere perhaps? :)

If you're looking for a nice animated hotel overview, I got all files and RAW PSD's here:

Users who are viewing this thread