How do u delete a tab from hotel? (help!)

glennshelby13

Jun 15, 2012
Hi I'm new to this forum and section and I was wondering how do u delete a tab completely from RevCMS. For example (the community tab or vip tab) I tried deleting a tab but it still exists on my hotel and when I click on it says 404 error - this page you requested was either removed or changed but I want the tab permantely removed thanks..

R3GuLaTiOnS

May 12, 2012
Go to C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Mango or Priv What ever your using then, Delete the tab named with what you want to delete..
I have given example of Community tab There will be something like this : <li><a href="{url}/community">Community</a><span></span></li> Delete it from the page you want to remove it from, if you want to remove it from any page like Me,News etc Then go to each Folder like Me,News find that code,delete and save it, And your done..

Good luck ;)

glennshelby13

Jun 15, 2012
Hey bro I am using FTP server and I still don't get how to delete it. Do
Go to C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Mango or Priv What ever your using then, Delete the tab named with what you want to delete..
I have given example of Community tab There will be something like this : <li><a href="{url}/community">Community</a><span></span></li> Delete it from the page you want to remove it from, if you want to remove it from any page like Me,News etc Then go to each Folder like Me,News find that code,delete and save it, And your done..

Good luck ;)

Hey bro I still don't get how to delete it. I deleted the vip page folder but the tab still shows on my hotel. Can we connect via teamviewer and ill give u the list of tabs I want deleted from every page completely? Or i'll just give you my server details because I trust that you wont scam me or mess with my server or db and you can delete the tabs I want deleted for me? My hotmail is [email protected]. Add it if u have hotmail or messenger.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hey bro I am using FTP server and I still don't get how to delete it. Do

Hey bro I still don't get how to delete it. I deleted the vip page folder but the tab still shows on my hotel. Can we connect via teamviewer and ill give u the list of tabs I want deleted from every page completely? Or i'll just give you my server details because I trust that you wont scam me or mess with my server or db and you can delete the tabs I want deleted for me? My hotmail is [email protected]. Add it if u have hotmail or messenger.
You have to manually delete the tabs one-by-one on each files.

Users who are viewing this thread