How do I start the emulator (getting errors)

Badgamerbrad

Mar 10, 2012
2wclhkp.jpg

167qmu0.png

So Im getting these errors, also when I run the Emulator it says I need mysql.data 5.2.50 or something which i have mysql... If someone can help me to run the server That'd be really helpful, if you can code You can have half-owner.. but im mainly looking for help...
Please explain how I can fix this or if you can teamview me to help that would be even better.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
OMFG Dude just quit habbo now if you can not do this: GO To what he said above (Double Click It) Then Where it says Password thats were your DB Pass Goes And Where it Says Database : Thats were your DB NAME Goes does not take a Scientist to make a simple 10 minute RP

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
No, Because if you look behind he does not have his MYSQL Set up And Thats the right connector because if you look at Obborp's CMS & Server Release it says it there

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
No, Because if you look behind he does not have his MYSQL Set up And Thats the right connector because if you look at Obborp's CMS & Server Release it says it there
facepalm.jpg... You tell me what isn't the problem, I've seen this issue for years.
IF you read the problem from the error message it says he needs 5.2.5, and look above he has 5.2.7

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Just go to your 192.168.X.X IP And Portfoward port 80 and 2021 and 2121 Then go to MUS Port in Housekeeping And put in 2121 then For regular port 2021

Badgamerbrad

Mar 10, 2012
Ok, I portforwarded 80,2021,2121, 3306 edited in housekeeping servers running, site is but im not sure if client isint loading or I forgot something.. anyone wanna teamview me.. its almost done anyway just need someones help to fix client or get onto game

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
You forgot your DCRS Probably Go back to Sledmores Release For Obborp And download his DCR Pack and just edit the External_Variables

Badgamerbrad

Mar 10, 2012
Added, heres a picture because it still is not loading
16gibzn.png

15i803l.png

now, my ip in housekeeping is different? where would I go to make sure all Ips/ports are the same? in external variables the ip's are all correct as mine..

Users who are viewing this thread