How do I setup a Kepler Retro step by step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all,

I want to get back into Habbo retro's by creating a oldschool V14-V21 retro for localhost purposes using Kepler. Problem is that I am barely able to find any tutorial that says anything except "its easy" or "throw this in here and click on server.bat". The last time I created a retro for myself was back in 2007/2008 with Mark's V14. So I am a bit rusty at the least. I have installed Pale Moon and Shockwave, but I get completely lost after that. Can someone specify for me step-by-step how to properly set it up and be as clear as possible? So far I have downloaded the zip file from Kepler's Github: V1.226; the most recent one. I also receive some errors while unzipping the kepler zip within the directory with the SQL and the bat. Which software is best to use to unzip this? I have XAMPP and Navicat Premium installed because I wanted to re-setup a R63 initially but I failed for some reason (got a object missing error). Last questions: is there a way to setup both a V14/V21 and V63 retro on the same machine with XAMMP and navicat? If so, how? And how do I specify which version I want to use in Kepler? I am thinking of using V15 since I used to be a huge Trax nut back in the day and V15 introduces the use of the Jukebox.

Thanks guys for your help in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread