How do i secure my hotel from hackers???

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
Dunno is this is the right section but if not sorry. And uhm, Basically i got hejula wanting to hack Strike. Hejula aka oliver's ip is 86.22.3.19 and hes bout to make another move i think. Basically i got the $$ to buy protection but i got no idea what to use. Any ideas????

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
You shouldn't give peoples ip's out. And no, I don't think this is the right section.

DoSing
There are many ways people can hack your hotel, the most used one is DoS'ing that means they type your ip and port into a tool and the port does not function right. To fix this problem quickly just re-start the port they are DoSing e.g port 80 becuase that is what runs the site.

Sql Inject
To be honest no much you can do about this, just make a database backup.

RATS
People may RAT your pc RAT stats for: Remote Administion Tool. They might mess with you e.g bring rude stuff up or may delete your htdocs. So Just make a backup of htdocs aswell. They as able to delete your System 32 aswell via RATS.

Hope I helped.​

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
So if im using CF (Coldfusion) and i make a backup right. And cay CFIDE is deleted CFIDE(Housekeeping kinda) And i put my backup one in will it work still?

Thomas

Oct 25, 2010
I dnt know shiz about that... Listen to this.

Mk, If you have a hotel hosted on your comp and then you want to make a backup, go to phpmyadmin and make a backup. Then you will have a backup of the db. Then just copy the files of the CMS and thenput them in a file or whatever then you will have a backup of the CMS. Then If you delete anything or if it gets hacked you will have a backup. :)

StrongFaith

Jul 11, 2010
This is not fully secure but ill give you a script :
PHP:
<?php
$ip = array("1.1.1.1.1.1", "1.1.1.1.1.1"); // change those to ips that wont be able to enter site
$ip2 = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
if(in_array($ip2, $ip)) {
$die = "You cant enter site!";
die($die);
}
else {
# page code.
}
?>

Thank me if that was helpful !

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Retrieve there computer IP and then ban that IP is the only way I can think of, or you could contact your ISP and get them blocked via that way from your connection.

Users who are viewing this thread