How do I edit PlusEMU on visual studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLit

Jun 7, 2019
Hey everyone, noob here. I have a retro and I know a few things but I dont know how to edit the emu with visual studio. I literally dont know what should I do for opening the emu on plus studio. Can you guys teach me? Thanks in advance

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Download and install Visual Studio, open the emulator, search for the files you want to edit, edit them and build the emulator to save changes.
You must be registered for see images attach

SilverLit

Jun 7, 2019
Download and install Visual Studio, open the emulator, search for the files you want to edit, edit them and build the emulator to save changes.
You must be registered for see images attach
I did that but It doesnt show the ''communication > encryption > habboencryptionv2.cs...'' folders on the right tab. I gotta say it's another emu based on plusemu: slopt v2. It just says ''slopt'' on the right tab and nothing else
Post automatically merged:

I did that but It doesnt show the ''communication > encryption > habboencryptionv2.cs...'' folders on the right tab. I gotta say it's another emu based on plusemu: slopt v2. It just says ''slopt'' on the right tab and nothing else

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-10-31 a las 14.53.24.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-10-31 a las 14.53.24.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 13

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Now it shows some folders
They're logs... There's no source code included with your emulator, it's just a compiled version of the source, hence why there's no source (see my photo above - that's what a source looks like).

This is a screenshot of my compiled version, looks identical to yours bud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 13

SilverLit

Jun 7, 2019
They're logs... There's no source code included with your emulator, it's just a compiled version of the source, hence why there's no source (see my photo above - that's what a source looks like).

This is a screenshot of my compiled version, looks identical to yours bud.
Yes it looks exactly like mine, what file should I open with visual studio?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes it looks exactly like mine, what file should I open with visual studio?

Basically, you need the source code. This "slopt" or whatever emulator you have is closed source, there's no source code, so you can't edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread