How do i configure vip commands uing navicat.

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
Hello i need to give rank 2,3,4 these commands.

:push, :pull, :mimic, :moonwalk, :enable

Also how do i give coins/badges/pixels. to these ranks.

Please help :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Permission_Commands table and set group Id to the minimum rank u want access to that command

You can give each rank subscription which will give them coins etc. Every hour or you can give them coins individually

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
Permission_Commands table and set group Id to the minimum rank u want access to that command

You can give each rank subscription which will give them coins etc. Every hour or you can give them coins individually
Are you sure i cannot find it

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 22

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
Probably add them.
Is there place where can download it and import it..

my retro is r63 can it have someting to do with it?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Been so damn long I don't remember how r63a works I believe it's columns for each of the commands and then you set them 0 or 1 for the permission instead permission_rank

You should have already been opening these tables up and looking at the information... We are a help and support community not feeding you answers.

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
Been so damn long I don't remember how r63a works I believe it's columns for each of the commands and then you set them 0 or 1 for the permission instead permission_rank

You should have already been opening these tables up and looking at the information... We are a help and support community not feeding you answers.
I already know permission_rank. I just wanted to know if any new :push, :pull, :mimic, what the name was.

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
When i open this happens
h5s2lkqq.png

Users who are viewing this thread