How do I add customs?? on navicat??

PatrickV

Apr 14, 2012
Hi im new to this whole 'RETRO' thing, and i have built a retro up, with 'ALOT' of help, and now, thes just a few bits missing, *CUSTOMS!!*

So, I know how to ad customs to a v18, but man, thats not navicat, that was debbo and bloodline LOL, so, if anyone can help, please help me! *please*i am offering a MOD possition, once i got the security and everything up so I dont get attacked *badly* again!

(They hacked into my vps LOL)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hi im new to this whole 'RETRO' thing, and i have built a retro up, with 'ALOT' of help, and now, thes just a few bits missing, *CUSTOMS!!*

So, I know how to ad customs to a v18, but man, thats not navicat, that was debbo and bloodline LOL, so, if anyone can help, please help me! *please*i am offering a MOD possition, once i got the security and everything up so I dont get attacked *badly* again!

(They hacked into my vps LOL)
Download the SWFs and SQL and furnidata available. Now, for the .SQL, load your database, click 'Query', then click 'New Query'. On the new window that popped up, click 'Load'... and run all the SQL files. After that, go to where your furnidata.txt is, on the given furnidata on the download, paste it at the end. Now for the .SWF file, paste it to your hof_furni and then do :update_items and :update_catalogue and everything shall be fine.

NOTE: If on the catalog_items, it ask CATID, check the 'id' for where you want the custom to be added. Then replace 'CATID' or any other text like 'PAGEIDHERE' or 'CATID' here etc... to the id of the page. Now after that run the query. If it's a .txt file, just paste the queries on the text editor on the 'Query' window. Now clear cache and you shall see the custom on the catalog page you added and that is works.

PatrickV

Apr 14, 2012
Download the SWFs and SQL and furnidata available. Now, for the .SQL, load your database, click 'Query', then click 'New Query'. On the new window that popped up, click 'Load'... and run all the SQL files. After that, go to where your furnidata.txt is, on the given furnidata on the download, paste it at the end. Now for the .SWF file, paste it to your hof_furni and then do :update_items and :update_catalogue and everything shall be fine.

NOTE: If on the catalog_items, it ask CATID, check the 'id' for where you want the custom to be added. Then replace 'CATID' or any other text like 'PAGEIDHERE' or 'CATID' here etc... to the id of the page. Now after that run the query. If it's a .txt file, just paste the queries on the text editor on the 'Query' window. Now clear cache and you shall see the custom on the catalog page you added and that is works.

Cheers this helped alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread