edited the product data:

Edited the external_flash_texts

Added the SQLs

Catalogue Page:

Furniture:

Catalogue item:

The habbo.swf is fine:

But i when i try to buy a bunny:

How do I fix this? I don't want to buy a random pet then edit the type in the database, I want users to buy the bunny without me having to edit anything in phpmyadmin.

Thanks in advance

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
i have the swfs.... did you guys look at the printscreens? i want to add bunnies to the catalogue i have the swfs.

Dude, as I have said already, your habbo.swf doesn't support new pets bunnies..

Go to your SWF folder and in the search box at top right corner, type habbo.swf and right click, then click Open File Location. It will redirect to the folder where it is present. Now delete that habbo.swf and replace it with the habbo.swf that I am using, which have all pet supports [Pets will work in this habbo.swf]

Download it here:

Longing to help my best,
Tiny

LoneZZ

Oct 8, 2011
Dude, as I have said already, your habbo.swf doesn't support new pets bunnies..

Go to your SWF folder and in the search box at top right corner, type habbo.swf and right click, then click Open File Location. It will redirect to the folder where it is present. Now delete that habbo.swf and replace it with the habbo.swf that I am using, which have all pet supports [Pets will work in this habbo.swf]

Download it here:

Longing to help my best,
Tiny
thanks.. but it does, i checked and i have bunnies in the hotel... look: i can buy a pet and change it's type to a bunny.. but can't add it to a catalogue... that's what i need

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
thanks.. but it does, i checked and i have bunnies in the hotel... look: i can buy a pet and change it's type to a bunny.. but can't add it to a catalogue... that's what i need
I'm not sure what you mean, better, I'll teamview you so that I'll have a clear cut idea and will try to help you all I can [Promise LOL] Add me on Skype: tiny.builder

Users who are viewing this thread