How can I change H logo + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
Hey all,

I am using BrainCMS 1.8.1 & PlusEmu R2.
1. How can I change the H-logo (Go to hotel view)?
Where is it located? Haven't found.

2. Is it possible to change the colors of Register button and "Login" button that are green?
(Only Go button can be changed from files but what about the green square under it?
I haven't found those green buttons from files so..

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    548 bytes · Views: 10
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 9

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hey all,

I am using BrainCMS 1.8.1 & PlusEmu R2.
1. How can I change the H-logo (Go to hotel view)?
Where is it located? Haven't found.

2. Is it possible to change the colors of Register button and "Login" button that are green?
(Only Go button can be changed from files but what about the green square under it?
I haven't found those green buttons from files so..

Thanks in advance.
To change the hotel view button, just take the swf and edit it with a paint program, and for the buttons it's probably found in the css. I've never used brain, so I apologize for the lack of details.

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
To change the hotel view button, just take the swf and edit it with a paint program, and for the buttons it's probably found in the css. I've never used brain, so I apologize for the lack of details.
Well that was a fast reply. Thanks. I'll test those out.

I managed to change the colors, but couldn't find the H-logo. Any ideas?

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Well that was a fast reply. Thanks. I'll test those out.

I managed to change the colors, but couldn't find the H-logo. Any ideas?
Yeah, i actually had to re-read your post. If you have an swf editor, you can find it by opening up the habbo.swf and going through the images. I forgot the name of the program i use, but ill find out for you when i get home.

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, i actually had to re-read your post. If you have an swf editor, you can find it by opening up the habbo.swf and going through the images. I forgot the name of the program i use, but ill find out for you when i get home.
Yeah, I actually have used HabboUI Editor V2.4.5. Now I just need to find the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread