How can I Add staff access to website during maintenance?

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
I’ve searched everywhere and have tried everything I’ve searched, so far no luck! I’ve managed to figure out how to add a login box in the maintenance page (copying the one from index) now I just need to be able to pass the maintenance page.
Please any additional suggestions I can try?
( built this rp just for me to play, but want to be able to keep it in maintenance while I edit/things Incase public eye finds it)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I’ve searched everywhere and have tried everything I’ve searched, so far no luck! I’ve managed to figure out how to add a login box in the maintenance page (copying the one from index) now I just need to be able to pass the maintenance page.
Please any additional suggestions I can try?
( built this rp just for me to play, but want to be able to keep it in maintenance while I edit/things Incase public eye finds it)
An alternative is keep the index open but close the registration.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Great suggestion, I will definitely do this for now! But I’d also love to have staff access during maintenance page Incase I decide to share it.
You could also add a beta/staff only pin on the client, so people can see/read about your hotel but not actually join the client.

I’m sure I could code something easy for you, what’s your CMS? I’m on my phone at the moment though.

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
You could also add a beta/staff only pin on the client, so people can see/read about your hotel but not actually join the client.

I’m sure I could code something easy for you, what’s your CMS? I’m on my phone at the moment though.
Oh cool, I'm new to all this and I just wanted to beat my craving for a rp retro lol. Decided to do the staff pin for now, I'm using FluxCMS from ! I'd greatly appreciate it : D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread