How add new furniture? [Arcturus Emu]

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Like Thread says: How do you add new furniture as Arcturus Emu? I tried to search tutorials but often i saw only plus emu ones, Sure it is similar & same idea but I don't get it (Yet) That's why i'm asking if someone could guide me? When i trying to add new item they often comes only just as .SWF file and that's all? I understood it needs also data into furnidata.XML right..? So if item comes only as .SWF file how could i even add it into furnidata? Yeah i'm still trying to learn this staff out.. I also tried this tutorial what I followed but for some reason it gave me disconnect every time when I re-login. So i had to delete it. :/ I dint knew what i did wrong but something gave me dc on that.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
When i trying to add new item they often comes only just as .SWF file and that's all?
This is because not everybody runs the same emulator, and you'll have to make your own SQLs.

I also tried this tutorial what I followed but for some reason it gave me disconnect every time when I re-login. So i had to delete it. :/ I dint knew what i did wrong but something gave me dc on that.
You incorrectly added it is why, You probably messed up during the furnidata.xml. Furnidata starts with a
<furnitype id="{number}" classname="{swf name}">
then it has to end with a
</furnitype>
Otherwise it won't work, and you won't be able to get into the client.

Sure it is similar & same idea but I don't get it (Yet)
They're similar yes, but I don't think they have the same amount of items in the catalog_items. The furniture for plus, I think is called items_base on Arcturus, but I'm not entirely sure. I think there are SQL Generators for Arcturus, you may download one of them and try. If you need furthermore help just message me. I'll be happy to help. I know this didn't explain a whole lot, just basis upon the tables

Users who are viewing this thread