Housekeeping - EpicHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarblue

Aug 8, 2017
Hi every one.
Are there anyone who knows if epichosts offer "housekeeping". If not know where there is a tutorial on installing it?
Because I've had a lot of trouble with it.

Also my hotel is rewcms, r36

Thanks

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hi every one.
Are there anyone who knows if epichosts offer "housekeeping". If not know where there is a tutorial on installing it?
Because I've had a lot of trouble with it.

Also my hotel is rewcms, r36

Thanks
you probably already have it. did you rank yourself rank 9? if your housekeeping tab isnt appearing try clearing your cache or logging out and back in. also try yoururl/hk or yoururl/ase or yoururl/ase/dash

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@DarkLord I never said I was gonna use them? I was just saying they have nice servers, especially for budget clients, you get what you pay for, don't like it, make more money to invest into a better provider, but i'm just saying, for a person that doesn't know how to make a Game Server, like Minecraft, and has a low budget, etc, they're a good provider, plus they're cheap.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Again, when did I say amazing specs? I said they have nice servers, I never said anything about the specs or speed, I said their servers are nice.

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Again, when did I say amazing specs? I said they have nice servers, I never said anything about the specs or speed, I said their servers are nice.

Didn't say you called them amazing, just the way you're praising the host is just completely incorrect. But it's an opinion, what can I say.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i remember when i was a noob to retros and bought one of those pre-installed retros and i would always get deranked. now that i think about it, that was probably terrum who kept deranking me.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
do u even have a hk folder in your skins folder? if not then that will explain it. you also need a folder called ase in your main htdocs/wwwroot folder. if it's called hk then the link should be yoururl/hk

Terrum

Dec 17, 2011
We use the same specifications, protection and 'speed' as all hosts that use the OVH datacenter (e.g: HostSavor, Xhosts, etc). So if you judge us by saying we're bad due to them, then you're judging every other host that uses the same datacenter too.

We don't actually support retros anymore, and haven't for the last couple of years. Customers choose to run and setup retros at their own risk now, therefore I cannot support nor answer the housekeeping question in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread