Recruiting Hotel Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
vshnab.jpg
Hello, I'm Jamie and me and the other owner of our hotel are looking for a tech. Our hotel runs on a very fast and secure dedicated server.​
We have enough money to keep the hotel going for a long time, donations are not needed but would be appreciated greatly. This is not a paying job.​
The reason we are hiring a tech is that we don't have enough time to keep making sure the the hotel is running fine also, we need help setting up BcStorm. We are planning to upgrade to SwiftEmu in the future but if you can set it up for us now, that'll be great.​
Requirements for this position:​
Experience​
13+​
A lot of knowledge about R63b.​
Mature​
Speak in full English (God help me if you tlk leik dis)​
Lots of time​
Great Teamwork skills​
MUST have a skype account and email​
Must know how to use Navicat and IIS​
Not required:​
Ability to Code C+ and PHP, HTML and CSS, or Java (Preferred)​
The new tech will be a rank below the founders but have many of the owner commands. Although we do want you to help with the technical side of the hotel as much as you can we'd also like you to come on the hotel when you like and chill with the users and see what they're all up to. Also, if a report is sent in while you're online, please take care of it.​
The new Tech will have access to the dedi so if there's any bugs or problems when we're not online, you can fix them.​
Jobs and Responsibilities as a Tech:​
If you've been a tech on a hotel before, you'll know it's not all fun a games. It takes a lot of jobs and a smart brain that can solve any issue that comes their way. The jobs we would like you to do when you are hired as a tech are listed below:​
• Backup the database regularly​
• Check for bugs regularly​
• Ask users if everything is running fine for them and if there's any bugs they've ran into. If so, tell me on skype and try your best to fix them. (We have Visual Basic installed on the dedi)​
• Have fun on the hotel, be social, be friendly, be co-operative.​
_____________________________________________________​
To apply, fill out the form below:​
Name:​
Previous Experience (Go into detail):​
How often you can be online:​
Skills in retros:​
Skype name:​
Email account:​
Why you think you should be our tech:​
That's it! All you have to do now is fill that out and send it my way via Devbest or post it in the comments below.​
Thanks!​
Ps. Don't say tl;dr - If you do, your originality is killing me.​

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
it's Good that you know what you are looking for, I hope the hotel works out and be sure to Advertise it on the forums so i can check it out,

Bleep

Oct 19, 2012
it's Good that you know what you are looking for, I hope the hotel works out and be sure to Advertise it on the forums so i can check it out,

Thank you and yes, we will. Make sure to join when it's up. We're planning it to be open sometime this week.

Bleep

Oct 19, 2012
Add me on skype if you like? "PandaaBeaarr" Good Luck.

Okay mate ;D Just a heads up guys! We're still hiring! - Come on, what are you waiting for? apply today!

Bleep

Oct 19, 2012
I thought you were a proclaimed "technician"
yuzy.png

ld0r.png

I do own a hotel, and i'm talking to JAMIE aka BLEEP hence the skype name saying JAMIE and this being HIS THREAD.
Yes, did you not read the thread? -facepalm- I have the patience nor the time to be a tech on this hotel. We're looking for a tech with much experience and knows a lot about Swift Emu so fuck off with your cocky little comments you keyboard warrior and
tumblr_mi2mkpDPP11rntyjwo1_400.gif

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Yes, did you not read the thread? -facepalm- I have the patience nor the time to be a tech on this hotel. We're looking for a tech with much experience and knows a lot about Swift Emu so fuck off with your cocky little comments you keyboard warrior and
tumblr_mi2mkpDPP11rntyjwo1_400.gif

If you don't have time nor' patience you minds well not even start a hotel? They take up alot of time.
I just thought it was quite funny you were begging me for tech on my hotel and now you're looking for a tech. If you didn't have time to be a tech then why did you beg me to be one?

HMMMMM. Lol.
Also unprofessionalism at it's finest:
32a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread