• Must have skype
  • Must be TRUSTWORTHY

Thanks in advance!

Added me on skype if you would like to be a Hotel tech

Last edited:

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Why would you need to know C+? I mean that has no bearing on hotels at all. C# for emulator, but I mean if you have a stable one it shouldn't have any bugs to fix.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Okay quick question?
You want a emulation tech not overall hotel tech right? Because if you did you would want them to know C#, PHP, and MySQL. Maybe JavaScript but not c++

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
What I'm assuming is that he's either going to write his own emulator or he's going to use your skills to fix certain parts of the emulator which is good. I'm pretty sure that some emulators require C++ & C#.net like Ryan did with World emulator as said here:

bf537ac060b766840039c940e5d9f348.png

Soo good luck: I'm only able to do: C# , PHP , CSS , Java & I do have Skype.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
What I'm assuming is that he's either going to write his own emulator or he's going to use your skills to fix certain parts of the emulator which is good. I'm pretty sure that some emulators require C++ & C#.net like Ryan did with World emulator as said here:

bf537ac060b766840039c940e5d9f348.png

Soo good luck: I'm only able to do: C# , PHP , CSS , Java & I do have Skype.

C++ is visual basic for games like Minecraft, you wouldn't need that for a pixelated game like Habbo.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Well he wrote parts of his emulator in c++ & C# actually and I'm pretty sure that if you know what you're doing then you should be able to run out fine to be honest.

I'm not gonna say that he's either lying or telling the truth because nobody really knows.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
C++ is visual basic for games like Minecraft, you wouldn't need that for a pixelated game like Habbo.
You can generate generate graphics like habbo using C++ . I've done C++ and I can code that shit.

On-topic ; Are you willing to pay for it? If yes, I'm interested. sure I'll show u some examples and what not.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I don't need to be paid. Doing it for the users as they need a good experience in the hotel. Do want a Technician rank around you know just seems fair because any hotel does that.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I don't need to be paid. Doing it for the users as they need a good experience in the hotel. Do want a Technician rank around you know just seems fair because any hotel does that.
You don't but, I doubt anyone would code those languages for free lol. Eitherway, Depends on the atmosphere of the hotel , Whats the Hotel URL?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Well I don't really care to be honest as long as they like it then I'm mostly glad , I'd love to just do it for free though.

Users who are viewing this thread