Recruiting Hotel Owner // Developer

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Hello all, I am currently looking for someone who would be able to help me develop my hotel, I can do CMS edits -however I am looking for someone who can develop the emulator (Plus Boon Edit)

Background on the 'hotel'
Currently there is no hotel - this is not due to funds, the hotel will not short on funds, I myself am willing to fund $70 p/m into the hotel, no issue (more if needed) The reason nothing is yet purchased is because I am looking for someone to own with me, who can help me chose a hotel name etc - and help input on what to buy - the hotel however, I will purchase a dedicated server to run this on, allowing edits to be made on the server with no lag.

Want to know more? Want to apply? Add me on Skype: JMS-James
Thanks! JMS

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
I
Hello all, I am currently looking for someone who would be able to help me develop my hotel, I can do CMS edits -however I am looking for someone who can develop the emulator (Plus Boon Edit)

Background on the 'hotel'
Currently there is no hotel - this is not due to funds, the hotel will not short on funds, I myself am willing to fund $70 p/m into the hotel, no issue (more if needed) The reason nothing is yet purchased is because I am looking for someone to own with me, who can help me chose a hotel name etc - and help input on what to buy - the hotel however, I will purchase a dedicated server to run this on, allowing edits to be made on the server with no lag.

Want to know more? Want to apply? Add me on Skype: JMS-James
Thanks! JMS
yo im willing to help add me on skype johnmarcois14

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE
I am currently looking for a partner to open, and own a hotel with myself, I have a high budget for this, I am not the sort of owner who will make all the decisions either, I want the other owner to help me decide on things, and suggest what I can add/remove/edit, however I lack the experience and knowledge to develop and emulator - I can edit the CMS, I am looking for someone who would be able to develop the emulator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread