Hotel Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Gross idea tbh. On What basis would you list the so called "hotel of the month" anyway, If you say maximum votes, Then we all know it'd be either #1 or #2 hotel lol, Dumb idea.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is why devbest encourges hotel's to stay under "Habbo Hotel" or otherwise their forums would be mass spammed with kids posting things like this.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Retros, are dying now cause of Sulake. There is really no point of doing this ;l

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
Just a random thought guys, and Jaytouch ... How does this have anything to do with hotels? This isn't an advertisement, or development ... its an idea for a retro topsite that categorizes Habbo Retros. Good game on trying to sound like you know what you were saying though. :lol:

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
No, there is a ranking system for a reason. Only the top #2-3 will be able to gain the title, so whats the point? They will be on top of the list for viewers anyways.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
It'd be the same hotels each month so I don't understand why you would want to do this.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
It could be a random hotel every month that's chosen? :)
So basically instead of it being the 'best' hotel every month it'd just be a random hotel that gets featured? That'd be better but I still don't like the idea as much.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I would suggest doing more of a review on hotels, each review would give the hotel stars. Every hotel with the best monthly/yearly rating will be launched as most liked hotel. Staff should also run for obvious reasons with trusted reviewers.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I would suggest doing more of a review on hotels, each review would give the hotel stars. Every hotel with the best monthly/yearly rating will be launched as most liked hotel. Staff should also run for obvious reasons with trusted reviewers.
I was just going to post something similar. In the past, we've done HOTM in the Habbo section, with the prize being your thread being stickied. If we can integrate the advertisement section into the competition and have the prize be a special spot on RetrosList, this could work. Most hotels that post in the section are fairly new too, so huge hotels wouldn't be able to cheat the system.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I was just going to post something similar. In the past, we've done HOTM in the Habbo section, with the prize being your thread being stickied. If we can integrate the advertisement section into the competition and have the prize be a special spot on RetrosList, this could work. Most hotels that post in the section are fairly new too, so huge hotels wouldn't be able to cheat the system.
I have to say that's a really good idea.. Hype up the Habbotards we say! Great idea Olympian and all other people!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I wouldbest doing more of a review on hotels, each review would give the hotel stars. Every hotel with the best monthly/yearly rating will be launched as most liked hotel. Staff should also run for obvious reasons with trusted reviewers.
Didn't we have some sort of Habbo Retro reviewers way back but it stopped after a few weeks? Would be nice if came back and stayed.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I think it would work if we had a selected group of reviewers.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I highly doubt this will happen so I am going to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread