Recruiting Hotel Manager/Community Manager (Habbx Hotel)

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Hi there,
I am currently looking for an applicant to fill the role in of the "Hotel Manager/Community Manager" of Habbx Hotel ( ). The successful candidate will have an excellent user experience. We are looking for someone that can fill in the role of helping the hotel grow to its fullest potential. The successful applicant must also have a little bit of experience of being a staff member on a hotel, although a lot of experience is not essential as we do give people the chance to prove themselves.

So if you are interested in the vacant position please ensure you meet the following criteria:
  • Has at least a small experience of being a staff member on a retro;
  • Has good knowledge of habbo;
  • Has excellent community knowledge and knows a good amount of people who'm would be willing to join;
  • Is active daily.
Please post below if interested, there is no template as such. I would prefer people to tell me of their experiences and suggestions of how many people you are able to attract to our new community. Please make sure the paragraph is short, snappy and informative.

Thank you applicants, and good luck. (Any applicants of interest shall be pm'ed within 24 hours)

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
I actually see very much potential in this hotel. I would be willing to help out. My previous experiences include Administrator at Boom Hotel (2011-2012 when it had 300+ daily), Owning a couple of my own hotels that reached 50+ daily, and reopening Eubbo under Matty's permission, which received around 70-80 daily at one point. I also am decently experienced in graphics design, so that's another thing that I have to offer. I'm looking at getting back into the Habbo scene, so this is an opportunity for just that.

Users who are viewing this thread