Flash Hotel Habb - Join Today www.hotelhabb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
- re launched - great team - employing staff at 15 online - updated unique catalogue - forever updating - great atmosphere- r63- vps hosted- ddos protected - no lag- fast vps server-

Great hotel which is differnent friendly staff and a great hotel to join

Join today

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey @antiny2010
I am assuming you're the owner of this hotel. Therefore, that is not attractive and doesn't make me want to join your hotel. Add paragraphs (about the hotel, why it is different, R63 OR R63b, why you have opened the hotel, VPS hosted, VPS stats, etc.) Also, add some screenshots.

Review:
Good: Has free CloudFlare. No lag. Owner wishes to succeed but needs a little bit of help (add my Skype). Ok catalogue (Habdo or something off of FaGZONE with lots of pages... But foreign, messy and not that much furniture when you look inside.)
Bad:
On first look at the hotel (index page) the logo is horribly bright and huge . When you go to the me paage, many errors which I have pointed out on this screenshot . I just realised, I forgot to point out no facts... The staff page is very messy, showing more signs of a copied "CMS" and that you have a FOUNDER wearing the default look with the motto: Ant's Bitch... Also, you have four users out of your 12 registered who have actually signed up and changed looks, all of which are staff and then me ;) Your client says Haddo... IP was easy to get showing no sign of a proxy.
Overrall: To be honest, I would look at it and go EPICHOSTS SETUP :eek: Think this hotel has potential but would need help however it is fast and enjoyable.
Rating: 5/10.

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
Decided to give your hotel a shot even though your thread wasn't detailed.
It seems like @PointRyanz mentioned all the negative points...The logo needs changing ASAP, got put off the hotel as soon as I saw it.
Good Luck with your hotel anyways :up:

Jordanxx18

Jan 4, 2015
Everything has now changed and is updated. Join now!

It now have a proxy aswell.

AND Paid DDOS protection :)

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Well your commenting on old (2013) threads asking people to join your hotel, not very professional in my eyes.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
- re launched - great team - employing staff at 15 online - updated unique catalogue - forever updating - great atmosphere- r63- vps hosted- ddos protected - no lag- fast vps server-

Great hotel which is differnent friendly staff and a great hotel to join

Join today

Let me guess, you downloaded the skin didn't add any work to it, you downloaded the emulator and then you had set up the config file. Then you got the swfs, set them up also, updated staff ranks, added staff, and opened?

Not to be mean but my advice is is to close down now and not waste money.
Although good luck

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread